The Aklato is a dual wield version of the Lato, which features a higher fire rate and magazine size, but lower accuracy and reload speed.
This weapon can be purchased from the Market for 25,000. It can also be sold for 5,000.
Characteristics[edit | edit source]
This weapon deals primarily Slash damage.
- High Slash damage - effective against health and shields (although Puncture and Impact is much better against the respective damage classes).
- Low recoil.
- Low base damage.
- Poor accuracy at mid-long range.
- Slow reload speed.
- Aklato, compared to Lato:
- Lower base damage (36.0 vs. 43.1)
- Higher fire rate (7.5 rounds/sec vs. 6.67 rounds/sec)
- Larger magazine (30 rounds vs. 15 rounds)
- Larger max ammo capacity (60 rounds vs. 45 rounds)
- Slower reload speed (2.4 s vs. 1 s)
- Less accurate (11 vs. 18)
- Higher Mastery Rank required (3 vs. 0)
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Previously, Aklato used the same icon and in-game model as Akbolto. It was changed several patches later.
- It can be noted that for some users Aklato appears to land shots near the top of the reticle.
- As with other dual pistols, wielding the Aklato while holding a Corpus datamass will result in the Warframe wielding a single pistol, but with retained magazine size and reload time.
- Players who purchased platinum through Rixty also received a free Aklato, along with a unique, Rixty-only skin with a free Orokin Catalyst installed.
- The name is likely derived from "akimbo" and "Lato."
- In the eight minute Dark Sector trailer, in which the game was much more like Warframe than the final product was, an Excalibur-wearing Hayden Tenno used the Aklato pistols.
Media[edit | edit source]
Patch History[edit | edit source]
Last updated: Update 22.15
See also[edit | edit source]
- Lato, the single counterpart of the Aklato.
- Lato Prime, the prime counterpart of Lato.
- Lato Vandal, an exclusive Lotus upgrade of Lato.