Generate a burst of massively dense air that explodes on contact and sends enemies flying. Launch Airbursts into Tornadoes to make them grow.
|Strength:50 (contact and explosion damage)|
|Range:3 m (explosion radius)|
|Misc:3 (number of projectiles)|
? m (projectile width)
100 m (travel distance)
- Zephyr launches 3 projectiles towards her aiming reticle. Airburst projectiles travel rapidly, spanning ? meters in width. Airbursts explode in a 3 meters radius, knocking back all enemies in range and inflicting 50 damage upon contact with an enemy, surface, or having reached 100 meters.
- Explosion damage does not diminish with distance.
- Launching Airburst into Tornado increases their height.
- The casting cost of Airburst is halved when Zephyr is airborne.
- Each projectile have a flight time and will continue to travel until it hits an enemy or a solid object.
- A well-aimed Airburst can pass through multiple tornadoes.
- Casting Airburst is a One-Handed Action, meaning it can be used while performing many actions without interrupting them, including reloading, charging, shooting, and moving (either sprinting or sliding).
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.