The Afuris is the dual-wield version of the Furis automatic pistol, featuring a faster fire rate but less accuracy.
|Time: 12 hrs|
|Market Price: 225||Blueprints Price:15,000|
Characteristics[edit | edit source]
This weapon does primarily Puncture damage.
- Low Impact and Slash damage - less effective against shields.
- Extremely ammo inefficient; requires exactly 3 reloads to consume all ammo reserves.
- Low reload speed.
- Afuris, compared to Furis:
- Lower base damage (15.0 vs. 26.0)
- Higher fire rate (12.5 rounds/sec vs. 10 rounds/sec)
- Larger magazine (40 rounds vs. 20 rounds)
- Larger max ammo capacity (120 rounds vs. 60 rounds)
- Slower reload speed (2 s vs. 1.4 s)
- Less accurate (15 vs. 22)
- Higher Mastery Rank required (4 vs. 2)
- Afuris, compared to Dex Furis:
- Higher base damage (15.0 vs. 14.0)
- Lower fire rate (12.5 rounds/sec vs. 20 rounds/sec)
- Smaller magazine (40 rounds vs. 50 rounds)
- Smaller max ammo capacity (120 rounds vs. 150 rounds)
- Lower Mastery Rank required (4 vs. 10)
Weapon Loadouts[edit source]
- See Category:Afuris Build to see how players mod this weapon.
- See Category:Afuris Guides for guides on how to use this weapon effectively.
- For more general help with weapons, you may wish to browse Category:Weapon Guides.
Tips[edit | edit source]
- Try to limit use according to the situation. Ammunition can be used quickly in a very short amount of time. Ammo pickups are even less effective than with the Furis due to the fixed ammo boost per pickup and the rate of fire.
- Although this weapon is not designed to be used with accuracy, if it is used as a semi-automatic weapon, the bullets always gets close to the center of the sight.
Media[edit | edit source]
Patch History[edit | edit source]
Last updated: Hotfix 23.2.1
See also[edit | edit source]
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.