The Ack and Brunt is an axe & shield set used by Tyl Regor that boasts high damage in exchange for a low attack speed.
|Time: 24 hrs|
|Market Price: 150||Blueprints Price:15,000|
|Chem Lab Research 3,000|
|Time: 72 hrs|
|x1 x3 x10 x30 x100|
This weapon deals primarily Slash damage.
- High Slash damage – effective against health and shields (although Puncture and Impact is much better against the respective damage classes).
- Second lowest damage of all sword & shields, behind Silva & Aegis.
- Second lowest attack speed of all sword & shields, after Silva & Aegis Prime.
- This is the weapon of choice for Tyl Regor following Update 17.0, though instead of holding the weapon, Tyl Regor is able to attach the axe and shield to the ends of his cybernetic limbs in place of his Knux hands. Regor, however, explicitly refers to Ack as a gavel.
- Tyl Regor uses a different design for the shield, as it is normally part of his helmet/headdress (or perhaps vice-versa). The Tenno version presumably adapts the shield to collapse so that it does not take up as much room when stowed.
- The text on the inner part of the shield translates to "Meat Protector".
Ack & Brunt Skins
Last update: Hotfix 23.0.8
- Tyl Regor, the inventor and user of the Ack & Brunt.
|Research • Clan • Dojo|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.