Conclave missions can be accessed using the Conclave console located on the right of the Navigation in the Orbiter, as well as the Conclave enclave in the Relay. The player's loadout will be automatically switched to their Conclave loadout upon entering a Conclave mission.
A free-for-all game mode that requires the Tenno to battle each other and retrieve their Oro, a red orb entity that appears when a Tenno is defeated. The gameplay is similar to the Kill Confirm variant of Deathmatch, and the round is completed when one player has retrieved 25 Oros, or obtains the most Oro after 10 minutes has passed.
This game mode allows four Tenno to ally with each other against another group of four Tenno in an Annihilation game mode. Each team must retrieve the Oro of the opposing team to gain a point. The opponent team members are highlighted in red outline. The match ends when one of the team has retrieved 50 Oro or obtains the most Oro after 10 minutes has passed.
It has a winter-themed variant mode, called Snowday Showdown, a frosty skirmish of snowballs and minty melee mayhem. Each Tenno equips two weapons, Solstice Spheres (a.k.a Snowballs), a throwing weapon similar to Kunai, with each ball dealing 50 damage, unlimited ammunition, and they fire in an arc similar to Kunai and have travel time, making them impractical for long range combat. In addition, the Tenno receive a melee weapon, the Solstice Scythe, shaped like the Spearmint Scythe, dealing 50 damage. Both weapons proc cold, slowing opponents for 1 second. Warframes can not use their passives, abilities or mods during this mode. The stage will have snowfall and will be partly covered by snow with snowmen as stage decorations in some areas.
Conclave includes several special features common to all modes (with the exception of Lunaro):
Recruit Conditioning ensures players new to the Conclave only play matches with other relatively inexperienced Tenno. The option can be toggled on or off in the Conclave console on the Landing Craft, and is only available to players below Tempest rank in the Conclave syndicate.
Players with Recruit Conditioning enabled will only be matched with each-other, and players at Mastery Rank 0 to 2 have the option enabled by default. Once a player reaches Tempest rank in the Conclave syndicate, however, the option is permanently disabled (and there is no way to reduce a player's rank).
Additionally, all rare (gold-trimmed) mods are disabled in Recruit Conditioning.
Standing from Challenges is considered bonus standing and does not count against your daily standing capacity. There are up to eight Challenges every day, two for each Conclave gamemode. Any challenge with 6000 standings reward is given a prefix 'Focused'. Challenge Missions reset daily at 7:15 PM GMT instead of the standard daily reset (12:00 AM GMT).
Hotfix 29.10.5 (2021-03-24)
- Fixed Zephyr’s Dive Bomb Damage increase applying to Conclave.
Update 29.10 (2021-03-19)
- Fixed inability to hear voice chat of opposing players in Conclave.
Hotfix 29.6.4 (2021-01-06)
- Fixed a Dedicated Server script error in Conclave when using the Scourge.
Hotfix 29.5.1 (2020-11-19)
- Removed Pulmonars, Proboscis Cernos and Catabolyst from Conclave.
Hotfix 29.1.2 (2020-09-22)
- Fixed an issue being unable to leave Conclave missions using the ESC button.
Update 29.0 (2020-08-25)
- Fixed crash when Host migrating from Conclave missions.
Update 27.4 (2020-05-01)
- Fixed crash in Conclave due to the “x was killed by x” message.
- Fixed Excalibur’s Ion Helmet appearing as his default in the Conclave Arsenal after being equipped in the co-op Arsenal. This also fixed being unable to equip the Ion helmet while in the Conclave Arsenal.
Update 27.2 (2020-03-05)
- Significantly reduced the damage of slide attacks for dual swords in the Conclave.
- After reviewing how slide attacks perform with dual swords vs. other weapons, we determined it far exceeded them and needed to be rebalanced.
- Added an AkLex Conclave Skin to Teshin’s Conclave Offerings!
- Fixed crash in Conclave due to the “x was killed by x” message.
Hotfix 27.1.1 (2020-02-11)
- Removed the Kuva Bramma from Conclave eligibility due to not being Conclave balanced yet.
- Fixed a crash when attempting a Conclave match via Dedicated Server.
Hotfix 25.7.6 (2019-09-18)
- Fixed Warframes running at a weird angle in Conclave.
- Fixed enemy Tenno minimap markers showing up as white in Conclave.
Hotfix 25.7.5 (2019-09-09)
- Fixed crash when changing maps in Conclave (among other rarer cases).
Hotfix 25.1.2 (2019-06-12)
- Mesa Prime can now be used in Conclave.
Update 25.0 (2019-05-22)
- Alongside the original 6 primary Syndicates, you can now view your Cetus, Fortuna, and Miscellaneous (Conclave, Simaris) Standing! However, the original primary Syndicates will appear hidden if you have never met them in the Relay, and will reappear after talking to them once.
- (Undocumented) Gas Works has been revamped!
Hotfix 24.5.6 (2019-03-26)
- (Undocumented) Removed Zaws from Conclave.
Hotfix 24.5.1 (2019-03-15)
- Fixed Conclave Challenges not showing their progress correctly in the pop up UI after completion.
Update 24.4 (2019-03-08)
- Fixed incorrect placement of the Lex Conclave Skin on the Lex Prime.
Hotfix 24.3.2 (2019-02-28)
- Fixed the Riv Elite-Guard Armor in Teshin’s Conclave Offerings displaying a Platinum price. Purchasing this would take the correct Standing as intended and not Platinum.
Hotfix 24.2.7 (2018-01-09)
- Fixed inability to equip the Static Alacrity Mod on the Staticor in Conclave.
Hotfix 24.2.3 (2018-12-19)
- Fixed every Warframe ability costing 25 Energy in Conclave.
Update 24.2 (2018-12-18)
- Removed '-50% Magazine Capacity' from the Precision Munitions Mod in Conclave.
Hotfix 24.1.2 (2018-11-29)
- Fixed script error when selecting Khora in the Conclave Arsenal.
- Custom weapon names now show in the killfeed.
Update 24.0 (2018-11-08)
- The previous Mainline update of Chimera 23.10.0 included a sneaky bug that removed falloff damage from the Arca Plasmor and the Shwaak Prism. The Arsenal continued to state the always present falloff (10.0 - 20.0) but it wasn’t truly applying. We have fixed this bug, which resulted in adding falloff damage back to the Arca Plasmor and Shwaak Prism, and thus returned it to its original falloff state prior to Update 23.10.0. This also fixes the Conclave Arsenal displaying the incorrect falloff damage for the Arca Plasmor.
- Fixed misangled pause Menu when attempting to invite another player to a current Conclave match.
- Fixed the Harpak doing more damage than depicted in the Conclave Arsenal.
Hotfix 23.10.4 (2018-10-16)
- Fixed several Conclave Mods missing descriptions.
Update 23.10 (2018-10-12)
- Fixed kills achieved by Warframe Abilities that summon AI (Rumblers, Shadows, etc) not counting towards Conclave Challenges.
- Fixed an issue where ending a Conclave match with a Radiation Status Effect would treat you as if you were on the opposing team.
- Fixed not being able to pick up the Cephalon if it was dropped in the air in Conclave.
- Fixed Cephalon Carrier time not resetting upon getting a kill in any Dedicated Server matches.
- Fixed Lunaro lobby lighting being too bright to show team flag designs in Conclave.
Hotfix 23.8.2 (2018-09-19)
- Fixed Glaive FX sometimes being unnecessarily duplicated in Conclave.
Hotfix 23.6.2 (2018-08-31)
- Zylok has been re-enabled in Conclave now that it has received PvP treatment.
Hotfix 23.6.1 (2018-08-30)
- Temporarily removed Zylok Pistol from Conclave Arsenal so that it may receive the proper PvP treatment.
Update 23.4 (2018-08-16)
- Reduced the damage of Vauban's Tesla in Conclave.
Hotfix 23.0.6 (2018-06-27)
- Fixed ability to cast Saryn’s Spore when your Energy is between 1 and 24 in Conclave.
Hotfix 22.20.7 (2018-05-30)
- Fixed a Dedicated Server crash in Conclave.
Hotfix 22.20.3 (2018-05-18)
- Fixed Conclave mode of the Arsenal not presenting/applying upgrades correctly to items.
- Fixed non-functional controller D-Pad callouts being visible on Conclave End of Mission screen.
Update 22.20 (2018-05-17)
- Reduced the damage of Khora's Venari in Conclave.
- Reduced the ammo pool of the Castanas family and Talons in Conclave.
- Increased the effect of gravity on the Castanas family and Talons in Conclave.
- Fixed a rare case where switching to another loadout in Conclave resulted in receiving no Affinity on that loadout if the mission ended before you respawned.
- Fixed certain Conclave Mod buff indicators not being removed when damaged.
Update 22.19 (2018-05-02)
- Reduced the casting speed of Mag’s Crush in Conclave.
- Reduced the damage of Khora's Venari in Conclave.
- Reduced the damage of the Dual Keres in Conclave.
- Fixed avatars spawned from Warframe abilities being highlighted as enemies to their creator in Conclave.
Hotfix 22.18.7 (2018-04-25)
- Fixed Venari's loadout slot appearing in the Conclave Arsenal even if Khora is not equipped. Interacting with Venari’s loadout slot would result in a crash.
Hotfix 22.17.4 (2018-04-13)
- Fixed a crash in Conclave if you loaded into a game with an empty weapon loadout.
Hotfix 22.17.3 (2018-04-11)
- Fixed Warframe Conclave stats appearing inconsistent in the Arsenal.
Update 22.16 (2018-03-15)
- Fixed ability to teleport/dash forward when performing certain movement combinations in Conclave.
- Fixed being unable to equip the Excalibur Dex Helmet in Conclave.
Update 22.15 (2018-03-07)
- Fixed getting Oro from killing yourself with the Glaive in Conclave.
Update 22.14 (2018-03-01)
- End point of Ignis weapons are now 1m from 3m in Conclave.
- Ignis magazine capacity reduced to 30 in Conclave.
- Ignis Wraith mag capacity reduced to 40 in Conclave.
- Spectra magazine capacity increased to 30 in Conclave.
- Amprex magazine capacity reduced to 40 in Conclave.
- Glaxion magazine capacity reduced to 30 in Conclave.
- Nukor ammo capacity reduced to 60 in Conclave.
- Synapse damage reduced from 19 to 18 in Conclave.
- Synapse magazine capacity reduced from 30 to 25 in Conclave.
- Embolist ammo capacity increased to 50 in Conclave.
- Synoid Gammacor damage reduced from 20 to 19 in Conclave.
Hotfix 22.13.4 (2018-02-22)
- Reduced the Damage of all Beam weapons in Conclave.
- Reduced the Damage of the AkJagara in Conclave.
Hotfix 22.13.3 (2018-02-21)
- Ignis and Ignis Wraith are now usable in Conclave.
- Fixed players not seeing the ‘killfeed’ when a player has been killed in Conclave.
- Fixed not being able to equip the Knightess and Corpra Helmets in Conclave.
Update 22.12 (2018-02-09)
- Chroma can no longer jump or sprint when using Spectral Scream.
Hotfix 22.10.3 (2018-01-29)
- Fixed Loki Decoy kills counting towards your score in Conclave.
Update 22.10 (2018-01-25)
- Conclave Stance Fateful Truth Leading Blade combo now only hits once during the dash.
- Conclave Stance Fateful Truth Sudden Spring combo damage reduced.
Update 22.9 (2018-01-17)
- Viper Wraith damage reduced in Conclave.
- Reduced the projectile width of the Arca Plasmor.
- Reduced dash distance of Conclave stance Fateful Truth's Leaping Blade.
- Conclave Mod Skull Shots can no longer refresh while it's effect is active.
- The Conclave Mod Overcharged description now correctly states that 100% of 50 Energy converted to Energy on respawn.
Update 22.7 (2017-12-12)
- Fixed the Combo list of a Modded melee weapon not showing up in the Conclave Arsenal.
- Fixed Daily/Weekly Conclave Challenges not completing or tracking your progress as reported
Hotfix 22.3.5 (2017-11-20)
- Fixed the Surplus Diverters Conclave Mod unintentionally applying to Limbo when entering/exiting the Rift.
Update 22.3 (2017-11-15)
- Fixed the Heartseeker Mod not working for Dagger Zaws in Conclave.
- Fixed the Biting Piranha Mod not showing up when trying to add it to any Dual Dagger in the Conclave Arsenal.
Hotfix 22.2.5 (2017-11-11)
- Fixed the Lunaro ball marker disappearing.
- Fixed being unable to cancel a Bullet Jump in Lunaro.
- You now cannot catch or punch the Lunaro for .5 secs after dropping/throwing it.
Hotfix 22.2.4 (2017-11-06)
- Reduced the damage and removed the forced stagger of the Sigma & Octantis shield throw in Conclave.
Update 22.1 (2017-10-25)
- Fixed Ivara's "The Power Of Three" Augment needing more energy than it should if you tried to use it repeatedly.
Hotfix 22.214.171.124 (2017-10-18)
- The Volnus is now usable in Conclave!
Hotfix 22.0.6 (2017-10-18)
- Reduced the headshot damage of the Vulkar series, Snipetron series and Vectis series in Conclave.
Hotfix 22.0.5 (2017-10-17)
- Increased the damage of the Krohkur in Conclave.
Hotfix 22.0.3 (2017-10-16)
- Only 2 of Vauban’s Minelayer can be active at a time in Conclave.
Hotfix 22.0.2 (2017-10-13)
- Argonak damage decreased in Conclave.
- Vasto Prime damage returned to what it was previously in Conclave.
- Krohkur damage decreased in Conclave.
- Latron Wraith mag size returned to 15 in Conclave.
- Gara’s Shattered Lash no longer knocks down in Conclave.
Update 22.0 (2017-10-12)
- Conclave’s innate Power Rate is now variable based on how much energy you have:
- 0-25, 2.5 Power Rate (3 during Energy Surge)
- 25-50, 1 Power Rate (1.5 during Energy Surge)
- 50-75, 0.5 Power Rate (1 during Energy Surge)
- 75-100+, 0.25 Power Rate (0.5 during Energy Surge)
- Increased the time kill assists count from 3 to 5 seconds in Conclave.
- Increased get up animation speed from knock down in Conclave.
- Plan B can no longer be used with the Lenz or Zhuge.
- Limbo's Banish duration reduced to 4 seconds in Conclave.
- Loki's Decoy duration reduced to 6 seconds in Conclave.
- Titania's Spellbind disarm duration reduced to 4 seconds in Conclave.
- Nyx's Mind Control range reduced to 20 meters and is also removed on damage from Nyx in Conclave.
- Wukong's Cloud Walker duration reduced to 4 seconds in Conclave.
- Equinox's Metamorphosis duration reduced to 6 seconds in Conclave.
- Duration removed from Vauban's Tesla deployables and a max of 2 deployed at once added in Conclave.
- Fixed ability icons being greyed out for Clients in Conclave.
- Fixed an issue in Lunaro where curved throws would hit the ground first.
- Fixed an issue where Mutalist Cernos poison clouds quick shots were doing more damage than charged shots. We also reduced the duration of quick shot poison clouds.
- Lie in Wait Conclave mod changed to +20% Fire Rate while crouching.
- Reduced the collision size of Javlok's primary fire projectile in Conclave.
- Sun vs. Moon Conclave modes will now attempt to auto balance teams during matches.
- When a team has more than 1 player than the other team, the last player to join the session will be swapped to the team with less players.
- The player that is chosen to swap teams will receive an Affinity Bonus at the end of the match.
- Players that joined as a squad will not be affected by auto balancing.
Update 21.7 (2017-09-09)
- Lex headshot multiplier reduced to 1.5x in Conclave.
- Fixed an issue with the Hirudo innate abilities not working in Conclave.
- Increased primary fire damage of Euphona Prime in Conclave.
- Reduced secondary fire damage of Euphona Damage in Conclave.
- Reduced the radius of Nezha's Warding Halo in Conclave.
- Reduced the damage of Pandero alt fire in Conclave.
- Nezha's Warding Halo now only damages on touch and does not continue to damage targets that stay within its radius in Conclave.
Update 21.6 (2017-08-29)
- Inaros and Nidus can now use No Current Leap Mod in Conclave
- Reduced the damage AoE radius of the Castanas family in Conclave.
- Increased the damage AoE radius of the Talons in Conclave.
- Increased duration of the Final Act Mod to 8 seconds and updated the description text in Conclave.
- Updated the description text of Tactical Retreat Mod in Conclave.
- Fixed seeing Warframe’s in a T-pose when attempting to leave a Team Annihilation lobby in Conclave.
- Fixed being able to throw an unstable Lunaro ball at ultra fast speeds due to high latency in Lunaro.
Hotfix 21.5.1 (2017-08-17)
- Removed player’s ability to shoot into Hydroid’s Undertow since players don’t get sucked into Undertow in Conclave.
- Fixed a UI error that allowed you to see the names of your enemies through walls as if they were your teammates in Conclave.
Update 21.5 (2016-08-16)
- Renamed the ‘FREE FOR ALL’ option for matchmaking to ‘PUBLIC’.
Hotfix 21.4.2 (2017-08-11)
- Increased the damage of the Snipetron in Conclave.
- Decreased the damage of the Snipetron Vandal in Conclave.
- Fixed trying to use Mesa’s Waltz Peacemaker Conclave Augment causing you to get locked out of doing anything until Energy runs out or you die in Conclave.
Hotfix 21.4.1 (2017-08-10)
- Fixed Castanas, Talons and Ogris projectiles being destroyed in flight doing 4x damage with 2x radius in Conclave.
- Fixed edge-case HUD script error when re-spawning in Conclave.
Update 21.4 (2017-08-10)
- Added an 'Alliance only' matchmaking mode in Conclave.
- Removed Corrosive radial AoE from Scourge in Conclave.
- Scourge's bullet attractor now lasts 3 seconds in Conclave.
- Increased the damage for all Bow’s charged shots in Conclave.
- Increased the damage for all Sniper Rifles (apart from Lanka) in Conclave.
- Increased the damage Castanas do on impact in Conclave.
- Increased the damage of Hydroid's Tidal Surge in Conclave.
- Reduced the damage of the Tenora in Conclave.
- Reduced the damage of the Stradavar’s full auto mode in Conclave.
- Reduced the damage of the charged throw of Orvius in Conclave.
- Reduced the duration of Hydroid's passive in Conclave.
- Reduced Energy drain of Hydroid's Undertow in Conclave.
- Reduced the mobility of Hydroid in Conclave.
- Hydroid now loses Energy when shooting the center of Undertow in Conclave.
- Fixed the Castanas not doing damage when detonated while airborne in Conclave.
- Fixed Banshee's Sonar in Team-based Conclave overriding team-markers, resulting in opponent team seeing red markers for each other.
Hotfix 21.3.1 (2017-08-04)
- Fixed a bug where the Castanas damage was being displayed incorrectly in the Conclave Arsenal.
- Increased Tenora’s magazine size from 50 to 70.
Update 21.3 (2017-08-02)
- Disabled Headshot Multiplier on all AoE attacks in Conclave.
Hotfix 21.2.1 (2017-08-01)
- Cephalons can no longer be carried into the Rift by Limbo in Capture the Cephalon Conclave mode.
Hotfix 21.1.1 (2017-07-20)
- Reduced the AoE damage radius of the Zakti in Conclave.
Hotfix 21.0.9 (2017-07-17)
- Increased ammo capacity of Pyrana in Conclave.
- Fixed Oberon’s Reckoning not lifting enemies in Conclave.
- Fixed Oberon’s Reckoning not being terminated if Oberon was killed during the cast in Conclave.
Hotfix 21.0.7 (2017-07-13)
- Fixed a script error when casting Inaros’ Devour in Conclave.
- Fixed Octavia’s Amp ability applying buffs to players on the opposite team in Conclave.
- Fixed having the same Primary weapon equipped for both Cooperative and Conclave resulting in a visual error on Conclave weapon Mods.
Hotfix 21.0.4 (2017-07-05)
- Changed Pyrana’s Mag to 10 in Conclave to match PvE values.
- Fixed the Sonicor doing PvE damage in Conclave.
Hotfix 21.0.3 (2017-06-30)
- Fixed the Knell not displaying its Penitence buff icon in Conclave.
- Fixed the Knell not updating it’s scope UI correctly in Conclave.
- Fixed Clients that join in progress in Conclave sometimes not being able to move right away and only regaining movement after being killed.
Hotfix 21.0.2 (2017-06-29)
- Conclave Mods that increase Mag size can no longer be used with guns that have Mags with 1-5 rounds in them.
Update 21.0 (2017-06-29)
- New Conclave Map!
- Compound - large Earth based map for Annihilation and Team Annihilation
- Acrid, Bolto, Ballistica, Stug and Tysis now available for use in Conclave.
- Channeled Melee damage removed and all Melee weapon damage has been increased to what they currently do when Channeled in Conclave.
- All Melee weapon offhand slams now cause Knockdown in Conclave.
- Aerial Melee attack damage increased for all weapon types in Conclave.
- Increased the damage of slide attacks for heavy blades, hammers and scythes in Conclave.
- Increased the damage of Conclave stance Scarlet Hurricane's Whirling Flush combo.
- Changed the Conclave Stance Biting Piranha Flashing Razor combo to have quicker animations and increased damage of Leaping Slash combo.
- Changed Conclave Stance Quaking Hand Descending Impact combo to pause after the first attack and removed the second slam attack from it.
- Changed Conclave Stance Celestial Nightfall combos Expanding Spiral and Radial Wounding to have block and pause be after the first attack.
- Changed Conclave Stance Fateful Trush combos Leading Blade and Sudden Spring to have block and pause after the first attack.
- Increased the damage of Conclave Stance Argent Scourge Shrieking Wind combo.
- Changed Conclave Stance Vicious Approach combos Savagery at Hand and Impending Danger to have block and pause be after the first attack.
- Changed Conclave Stance Crashing Timber combos Bending Branch and Falling Leaves to have block and pause to be after the first attack.
- Changed Conclave Stance Last Herald combos Driving Shield and Spiral Ward to have block and pause after the first attack.
- Impair now happens on the last hit of the second attack of Driving Shield.
- Knockdown now happens on the last hit of the second attack of Spiral Ward.
- Increased the damage of Conclave Stance Rising Steel's Blade Wipe combo.
- Changed Conclave Mod Impenetrable Offense to +30% Block, -10 Damage and removed Max Energy requirement.
- Reduced the duration of Cold Status Effects in Conclave to 3 seconds.
- Heavy Warhead and Blind Shot Conclave Mods are no longer equippable on Secondary Shotguns.
- Ash’s Teleport ability no longer needs a target to use in Conclave.
- Reduced the range of Ash’s Teleport in Conclave.
- Reduced explosion radius and damage of Ogris in Conclave.
- Increased damage of Karak in Conclave.
- Lucky Shot Mod can longer be equipped on the Javlok in Conclave.
- Reduced the damage of primary and alt fire of Euphona Prime in Conclave.
- Changed the Lie in Wait Conclave Mod to: -100% Reticle Sway, +100% Recoil and lowered to Uncommon
- All sniper rifle and bow damage adjusted to compensate for this change
- Broken Scepter slam changed to Impact from Electricity in Conclave.
- Grinlok damage reduced in Conclave.
- Increased duration of Wukong's Cloud Walker in Conclave.
- Increased damage of Wukong's Iron Jab in Conclave.
- Increased invulnerability duration of Wukong's Defy in Conclave.
- Wukong's Defy now returns 100% Health on death in Conclave.
- Added Energy drain to Wukong's Defy in Conclave.
- Impair added to all of Wukong's Primal Fury attacks in Conclave.
- Quick Return and Rebound Mods are no longer usable in Conclave.
- Castanas family and Talons are now destroyable by damaging them in Conclave.
- Latron Prime damage decreased in Conclave.
- Latron damage increased in Conclave.
- Latron Wraith damage increased in Conclave.
- Conclave Elemental Bullet Jump Mods changed to be cosmetic only and their capacity cost removed.
- Lex damage increased in Conclave.
- Lex Prime damage increased in Conclave.
- Reduced clip size of Sybaris Prime in Conclave.
- Ferrox primary fire damage reduced in Conclave.
- Pandero damage reduced in Conclave.
- Increased ammo pool of Pandero in Conclave.
- Increased Duration of Volt's Shield in Conclave.
- Energy cost while moving removed from Volt's Electric Shield in Conclave.
- Aklex damage increased in Conclave.
- Aklex Prime damage increased in Conclave.
- Increased Range and reduced field of attack of Atlas' Petrify in Conclave.
- Increased the Range of Chroma's Spectral Scream in Conclave.
- Reduced Range, increased damage and Health drain of Inaros' Desiccation in Conclave.
- Increased the speed of Inaros' devouring animation of his Devour ability in Conclave.
- Increased the animation speed of Inaros when he exits Sandstorm in Conclave.
- Split the damage of Nova's Null Stars between Finisher and Energy Drain in Conclave.
- Reduced the speed of Nova's Null Stars in Conclave.
- Increased the speed of Nova's AntiMatter Drop in Conclave.
- Increased the speed of Nezha's Blazing Chakram in Conclave.
- Increased the effectiveness of Nezha's passive in Conclave.
- Increased Inaros’ Health in Conclave to 300.
- Increased Inaros’ passive Heal Rate in Conclave.
- Decreased Inaros’ Mobility in Conclave.
- Increased the damage and decreased the Range of Nekros' Soul Punch in Conclave.
- Increased Range of Nidus' Virulence in Conclave.
- Increased Range and Duration of Nidus' Maggots in Conclave.
- Reduced the Range of Trinity's Link in Conclave.
- Reduced mag size and increased damage of AkStiletto Prime in Conclave.
- Removed the fire rate boost of Mesa's passive for dual wield in Conclave.
- Reduced the Duration of Titania's Spellbound in Conclave.
- Reduced the Duration of Saryn's Toxic Lash in Conclave.
- Increased the damage and reduced the Duration of Saryn's Spores in Conclave.
- Shield restore on kill Mods are no longer equippable on Inaros and Nidus in Conclave.
- Conclave Mods that reduce mag size can no longer be used with weapons that only have 1-5 round mags.
- Fixed an error with Ivara's Navigator not increasing damage in Conclave.
- Fixed Nova's passive not knocking down in Conclave.
- Fixed Rhino’s Roar not working properly in Dedicated Servers.
- Fixed Hydroid’s Tentacles from Melee slams and Tentacle Swarm hitting multiple times in a single frame in Conclave.
Hotfix 20.7.4 (2017-06-27)
- Fixed Wukong’s Defy invulnerability period not applying in Conclave
Update 20.5 (2017-05-17)
- Fixed Energy not being restored when you revive to the last value you had before.
- Fixed all kills being reported as ‘BULLET JUMP’ in Conclave.
- Fixed toxin damage hitting Limbo in the rift.
Hotfix 20.4.6 (2017-05-11)
- Fixed loading into a Lunaro lobby and only seeing ghostly Excalibur placeholders.
Hotfix 20.4.3 (2017-05-05)
- Slightly reduced the damage of the Prisma Obex in Conclave.
Update 20.4 (2017-05-04)
- Fixed Oberon’s Passive not functioning in Conclave.
Hotfix 20.3.1 (2017-04-27)
- Decreased Oberon’s Renewal stats to balance the removal of Heal Time in Conclave.
- Fixed only the loadout that you end with getting experience if you change your loadout during a match in Conclave.
- Fixed Clients not receiving bonus Affinity in Conclave.
Update 20.3 (2017-04-26)
- Tweaked Oberon’s abilities to reflect his changes in Conclave.
- Reduced the damage of the Javlok in Conclave
Hotfix 20.2.3 (2017-04-19)
- Octavia’s Metronome cloak ends in if you fire/cast ability/take a pickup in Conclave.
- Reduced the collision size of the Javlok primary fire projectile in Conclave.
- Reduced the duration of Octavia's Metronome in Conclave.
- Reduced the damage reduction of Trinity's Link in Conclave.
- Fixed an issue with the Azima and Zenith doing more damage than intended in Conclave.
Update 20.2 (2017-04-12)
- Entering Limbo’s Rift now removes shields. Exiting the Rift starts the Shield recharge delay timer.
- Fixed Limbo’s Rift Surge not transferring to players outside of the Rift.
Hotfix 20.1.1 (2017-04-07)
- Reduced Sonicor Clip to 8.
- Reduced Miter Clip to 10.
- Reduced Panthera damage and Clip.
Update 20.1 (2017-04-05)
- Increased Frost's Avalanche range in Conclave.
- Reduced Mag's Crush range in Conclave.
- Removed the Impair debuff from Mag's Crush in Conclave.
- Reduced the damage of the Snipetron Vandal in Conclave.
- Reload While Holstered Mods can no longer be used with AOE weapons in Conclave.
Increased Flight Speed Mods can no longer be used with AOE weapons in Conclave.
- Reduced AOE range of Miter with the Thundermiter Mod from 2.5 to 2m in Conclave.
- Increased Nezha's Divine Spears range in Conclave
- Fixed the Lunaro HUD not scaling to the screen.
- Fixed an issue with the Restore Health on Kill and Restore Shields on Kill Conclave Mods not activating correctly and added HUD buff icons to show when they are active.
- Added a Range indicator effect on Mag’s Crush.
Hotfix 20.0.9 (2017-04-03)
- Fixed Clients not seeing the Lunaro ball explosion/timer FX.
- Fixed Lunaro round timer starting at 2:59 instead of 3:00.
- Fixed sometimes ending up with an extra player in Conclave.
Hotfix 20.0.8 (2017-03-30)
- The range of Octavia’s Mallet is now visible to others in Conclave.
- Reduced the size of the Bullet Attractor attached to Octavia's Mallet in Conclave.
Hotfix 20.0.6 (2017-03-29)
- Limbo does not receive Energy Regen while in the Rift.
- Limbo’s Banish can be cast without a target.
Hotfix 20.0.4 (2017-03-27)
- Reduced the damage of the Pandero in Conclave.
- Added 20 Impact damage to the Stormpath attack of the Telos Boltace in Conclave.
- Fixed a Dedicated Server crash when casting Octavia’s Metronome.
- Fixed a Dedicated Server crash when attempting to select a team.
Hotfix 20.0.2 (2017-03-24)
- Fixed Octavia’s Mallet not appearing for Clients in Conclave.
Update 20.0 (2017-03-24)
- Players on 3, 6, 9 and 12 Kill Streaks are now marked with Tenno Script chevrons. They will show up on the minimap and are worth more Affinity when killed in Conclave.
- Recover, Vanquished Prey, Calculated Victory, Recuperate, Momentary Pause and Prize Kill Mods are now available to be purchased from Teshin again!
- Conclave Mods Final Act and Tactical Retreat now have a full screen effect when activated.
- Conclave Mod Final Act changed to: +30% Ability Strength and +30% Casting Speed for 4 seconds when health drops below 50.
- Effects indicating that a player is immune to Knockdown and Impair have been made more clear in Conclave.
- Oro is now automatically received from melee kills in Conclave.
- Reduced the brightness of surface lighting in the Canyon Settlement map, added in new lighting system, and other lighting fixes.
- Adjusted lighting intensity to make team FX indicators more readable.
- Adjusted Oberon’s Hallowed Ground to have a more visually obvious edge that can be seen in bright environments.
- Hydroid's passive now has 100% chance in Conclave, with its duration reduced to 6 seconds.
- Ash’s passive in Conclave changed to Bleed debuff from hits with weapons from the Nikana family.
- Trinity’s passive in Conclave changed to increase Shield Recharge Rate for her and her teammates within 25m.
- Energy regen rate of Ember’s Passive reduced in Conclave.
- Removed damage bonus from Mesa's Shooting Gallery in Conclave.
- Nyx's Psychic Daggers now only seek target under reticule. If no target is found, they will fire off in a random direction in Conclave.
- Mesa’s Peacemaker can no longer be activated while airborne. This ability no longer requires a target to fire, and costs 5 Energy per missed shot. Reduced channeling cost when ability is active.
- Increased the flight speed of Excalibur's Exalted Blade projectiles in Conclave.
- Oberon's passive has been updated to give him immunity to Impair in Conclave.
- Frost's Avalanche damage increased in Conclave.
- Atlas' Rumbler's damage increased in Conclave.
- Mag's Crush range increased in Conclave.
- Chroma's Effigy damage increased for all elemental types in Conclave.
- Chroma's Vex Armor duration increased in Conclave.
- Saryn's Miasma damage increased in Conclave.
- Victims of Titania's Lamplight recover slower in Conclave.
- Ember's Fireblast damage increased and duration decreased in Conclave.
- Hydroid's Tentacle Swarm damage increased in Conclave.
- Trinity's Link range increased in Conclave.
- Nezha's Divine Spears damage increased in Conclave.
- Rhino's Roar duration increased in Conclave.
- Rhino's Stomp damage increased and speed debuff reduced in Conclave.
- Inaros' Sandstorm damage, speed and range increased in Conclave.
- Banshee's Silence range and duration increased in Conclave.
- Banshee's Sonic Quake damage increased and range decreased in Conclave.
- Nekros' Terrify range and duration increased in Conclave.
- Nekros’ passive is now 6 seconds of +5 Heal On Kill in Conclave (disabled on Health damage).
- Increased the flight speed of Excalibur's Exalted Blade projectiles in Conclave.
- Loki's Radial Disarm damage increased and split 60% Impact and 40% Energy Drain in Conclave.
- Limbo's Cataclysm damage increased in Conclave.
- Excalibur's Radial Javelin damage increased in Conclave.
- Ivara's Artemis Bow energy per shot cost decreased in Conclave.
- Oberon's Reckoning damage increased in Conclave.
- Fixed mobility, sprint speed, and power stats not appearing for Warframes in the Conclave Arsenal.
- Fixed an issue in Capture the Cephalon playlist where the first map would always be Infested Frigate.
- Fixed an issue in Lunaro playlist where the first arena would always be Perrin Sequence.
- Fixed map hole in Shipyards.
- Fixed Conclave mode in the Arsenal showing incorrect stats when equipping a weapon.
- The recruiting channel can now be joined while in a PvP lobby.
Update 19.12 (2017-03-02)
- Reduced the primary fire damage of the Javlok in Conclave.
Hotfix 19.11.6 (2017-02-28)
- Fixed an issue where Simulor Vortexes will turn invisible when fully stacked and last forever when playing on a Dedicated Server.
Hotfix 19.11.5 (2017-02-28)
- Fixed Mag's Sapping Reach Augment in Conclave removing Energy from teammates (should only remove from enemies).
Hotfix 19.11.4 (2017-02-22)
- Fixed targeted abilities that can be cast without a target in Conclave refunding energy:
- Mag Polarize
- Nyx Mind Control
- Saryn Spores
- Inaros Devour
- Trinity Well of Life
- Fixed Ash’s Bladestorm not marking targets when Heightened Reflexes is equipped in Conclave.
Hotfix 126.96.36.199 (2017-02-14)
- Fixed Sonicor not causing knock down in Conclave.
Hotfix 19.10.1 (2017-02-14)
- CONCLAVE: HEARTS & ARROWS (starts at 10 a.m. ET)
- Kill with kindness in this special variant that mixes passion with precision!
Update 19.10 (2017-02-09)
- Fixed being killed with 1 health left in Conclave. Considering you weren’t actually dead, no Oro was given to the enemy perpetrator which was causing confusion.
Hotfix 19.9.1 (2017-02-02)
- No squatters allowed! You must now participate in Quick Steel to be awarded completion points.
- Added 4 seconds of immunity to knockdown after being knocked down in Quick Steel Conclave Variant.
- Added a second Nikana Melee attack after the slam in Quick Steel Conclave Variant.
- Increased the flight speed of the Hikou in Quick Steel Conclave Variant.
Update 19.9 (2017-02-01)
- To introduce this new Conclave Mode, Teshin is rewarding Tenno who achieve each 48 hour task in the Navigation panel (including a new Landing Craft ornament)! It is available for a limited time, so prove your Quick Steel skill and earn your rewards before it is gone!
Hotfix 19.8.1 (2017-01-27)
- Added a sound when switching modes between normal and Variant/practice.
Hotfix 19.7.2 (2017-01-23)
- Lowered the Ammo pool of Vulkar Wraith.
Update 19.7 (2017-01-18)
- Prova is now eligible for Conclave.
Update 19.6 (2017-01-11)
- Vulkar and Vulkar Wraith are now usable in Conclave!
- Impair on hit status removed from Opticor.
- Teshin’s Conclave Affinity Inbox message will no longer open automatically. This was resulting in Conclave Affinity being claimed and lost if you were maxed out.
- Fixed a tileset hole in the Celestial Ruins tileset.
Hotfix 19.5.7 (2017-01-06)
- NOTE: if you were using the Solstice Conclave Glyph before it got changed to an Emblem it would be good to switch your Glyph to something else -- this may help avoid UI issues.
Hotfix 19.5.4 (2017-01-03)
- Adjusted Charged Javlok throw return to holster time to be the same as its quick throw in Conclave.
- Increased Nidus’ Virulence width to 3m in Conclave. This also improves the ability to better hit enemies moving through it.
Hotfix 19.5.1 (2016-12-22)
- Fixed script error with pickups.
Update 19.5 (2016-12-22)
- Conclave Magazine Size Changes:
- Tiberon - 30 to 21
- MK1 Braton - 60 to 25
- Braton - 45 to 30
- Braton Prime - 75 to 35
- Braton Vandal - 50 to 30
- Boltor - 60 to 30
- Boltor Prime - 60 to 36
- Telos Boltor - 90 to 42
- Gorgon - 90 to 60
- Gorgon Wraith - 90 to 60
- Prisma Gorgon - 120 to 80
- Grakata - 60 to 40
- Prisma Grakata - 120 to 50
- Karak - 30 to 20
- Karak Wraith - 60 to 35
- Soma - 100 to 50
- Soma Prime - 200 to 70
- Dera - 45 to 25
- Dera Vandal - 60 to 35
- Hind - 65 to 40
- Buzlok - 75 to 40
- Supra - 180 to 80
- Tetra - 60 to 40
- Prisma Tetra - 60 to 40
- Stradavar - 65 to 30
- Amprex - 100 to 40
- Flux Rifle - 200 to 30
- Glaxion - 300 to 50
- Synapse - 100 to 35
- Mk1 Furis - 35 to 20
- Furis - 35 to 20
- Dual Furis - 70 to 40
- Dex Furis - 100 to 50
- Cestra - 60 to 30
- Dual Cestra - 100 to 60
- Secura Dual Cestra - 100 to 60
- Kohmak - 40 to 30
- Dual Kohmaks - 80 to 60
- Azima - 75 to 30
- AkSomati - 70 to 30
- Atomos - 50 to 30
- Twin Grakatas - 120 to 60
- AkJagara - 24 to 12
- Akzani - 100 to 50
- Embolist - 100 to 50
- Gammacor - 100 to 30
- Synoid Gammacor - 150 to 50
- Nukor - 50 to 35
- Spectra - 80 to 40
- Damage for these weapons has also been rebalanced to compensate
Update 19.4.2 (2016-12-20)
- You can now choose to play with just your Clan by selecting the new "Clan Only" button!
- Removed the health boost from Mesa's Passive in Conclave
- Armored Evade Conclave Mod damage resistance increased to 40% while dodging (-20% Slide changed to -10% Mobility)
- Bladestorm Conclave cost s 100 Energy for the first Mark only.
- Changed the name of the "Staggered" Conclave Status to "Impaired"
Hotfix 19.4.1 (2016-12-16)
- Variant modes can now be selected by a new toggle button!
Update 19.4 (2016-12-16)
- Watch the Conclave for fun new variant modes coming soon!
Hotfix 19.3.1 (2016-12-08)
- Fixed Health Orbs and Ammo not respawning for the entire game after falling victim to Mirage’s Sleight of Hand.
Update 19.3 (2016-12-06)
- Removed headshot multiplier and reduced the damage of the Seer in Conclave.
Update 19.2 (2016-12-01)
- Removed Mesa's no Melee Health buff Passive from Conclave.
- Increased Secondary weapon reload speed of Mesa’s Passive in Conclave.
- Mirage’s Sleight of Hand traps now last indefinitely in Conclave.
- Changed the Martial Fury Conclave Mod from 0.5 Power Rate to -50% Power Rate.
- Changed ‘Low Current Leap’ Conclave Mod name to ‘No Current Leap’ and +5 second Shield regeneration delay changed to 0 Power Rate.
- ‘Armored Evade’ Conclave Mod damage resistance increased to 40% while dodging. -20% Slide changed to -10% Mobility.
- ‘Final Act’ Conclave Mod Ability Efficiency increased to 40%.
- Reduced the duration of Ash's Smoke Screen in Conclave.
- Reduced the damage of Saryn's Spores in Conclave.
- Reduced Volt's Shock damage in Conclave.
- Increased Volt's Shock radius from 8 to 10m in Conclave.
- Fixed a localization tag showing when Loki’s Deceptive Bond Decoy Augment activates.
- Fixed an edge case scenario that could result in unbalanced teams in Conclave.
- Fixed a script error when clicking on the exit button at the End of Mission screen as Client in Conclave.
- Fixed Clients not seeing Mirage’s Sleight of Hand trap FX.
Update 19.1 (2016-11-25)
- Added a confirmation message when trying to leave as a Client at End of Mission by pressing ESC to avoid unintended quits.
- Reduced the damage of Cernos Prime in Conclave.
- Halikar disarm chance is now 100% in Conclave.
Hotfix 19.0.7 (2016-11-22)
- Reduced the Channeled explosion damage and radius of all Glaive weapons in Conclave.
- Increased projectile damage of Halikar and Kestrel in Conclave.
- Decreased projectile damage of Glaive Prime in Conclave.
Hotfix 19.0.5 (2016-11-18)
- Map voting images will no longer appear as white boxes if you join at End of Match in Conclave.
- Fixed the new Bunkers Conclave map to work properly with the Annihilation game mode.
- Fixed various issues with picking up ammo and passive reload Mods not working correctly with continuous fire weapons in Conclave.
- Fixed a bug where health orbs created from kills with the Broken Scepter would respawn after being picked up in Conclave.
Hotfix 19.0.4 (2016-11-15)
- Fixed an issue that made Team Annihilation not work properly on the Bunkers map.
- Fixed host and client ammo disparities of continuous fire weapons.
- Fixed Saryn's Spore not functioning in Conclave.
Update 19.0 (2016-11-11)
- Grineer Fortress ‘Bunkers’ Conclave Map has been added for Team Annihilation and Annihilation! Take control of the security systems and turrets scattered throughout this Map and use them against other players. Take note: other players aren’t the only thing you have to worry about.
- Arbiters of Hexis ‘Arbiter's Arena’ Lunaro Map has been added! The Arbiters of Hexis know there is more to the Tenno than just being good Warriors – they know them to be excellent Lunaro players as well! Seek truth through discipline and practice on this new Arbiters of Hexis themed Lunaro map. The perpendicular goals will require skill, precision, and teamwork to overcome. Bring your passion to the sands of this Lunaro map today!
- Valkyr's Paralysis no longer deals damage in Conclave.
- Valkyr's Paralysis range has been reduced in Conclave.
- Improved the explosive visual effects seen when throwing weapons make impact on players in Conclave matches to better represent energy drain.
- Fixed the UI displaying the wrong half-time indication when rejoining a Lunaro game in progress.
- Fixed Client loadout changes in the lobby not syncing properly.
- Fixed an issue with Titania’s Razorwing ability appearing as ready-to-cast without sufficient energy in Conclave matches.
- Fixed a couple of unintended hiding spots in the Forgotten Halls Conclave map.
- Fixed a couple of map holes allowing players to see out of the level in the Freight Line Conclave map.
Hotfix: Recurring Dreams 3 (2016-11-07)
- Inaros can no longer use the Conclave Mod Low Current Leap.
Hotfix: Recurring Dreams 1 (2016-11-03)
- Reduced the severity of the Mobility debuff of Stagger in Conclave.
- Loki’s Invisibility is now removed when he deals damage in Conclave. *This was noted in The Index Preview update, but didn’t end up functioning properly.
- Fixed the Forgotten Halls Conclave map displaying the wrong name in Annihilation and Team Annihilation.
- Fixed a bug that would sometimes force a respawn after 15 seconds of starting a match in the Infested Frigate map.
- Rubico, Snipetron series and Vectis series Headshot multiplier returned to their intended 2x multiplier in Conclave
- Lie in Wait Conclave Mod can longer be used with the Lanka.
- Increased damage of the Lanka in Conclave.
- The Lanka’s charge dissipates after 5 seconds in Conclave.
- Lowered Ivara's Encumbered Arrow duration from 6 to 4 seconds in Conclave.
- Ivara's Encumbered Arrow no longer forces Walk speed in Conclave.
Update: Recurring Nightmares (2016-10-27)
- Returned Ash's Bladestorm damage to normal gamemode values in Conclave.
- Reduced the damage of the Dark Split Sword in the two handed form in Conclave.
- Increased match completion Affinity award from 2.5k to 4k in Conclave.
- Increased Freeze status duration from 3 seconds to 4 in Conclave.
- Increased the Aim Zoom of the Opticor in Variant.
- Fixed a rampant end of mission crash in Lunaro.
- Fixed script error when entering the Lunaro Practice mode.
Hotfix: The Index Preview 4 (2016-10-25)
- Properly enabled Synapse for Conclave.
- Updated Mortal Conduct Conclave Mod description to accurately represent new Low Health value.
- Fixed a bug with the Conclave Mod Heartseeker not having its -50% Damage Block drawback.
- Increased the Shield steal amount of the Rakta Dark Dagger in Conclave
Hotfix: The Index Preview 3 (2016-10-21)
- The first map of a Variant session in Conclave will now be random.
- Polished glass mesh materials in the Conclave Corpus Ship tileset (Freight Line).
Update: The Index Preview (2016-10-20)
- New Conclave Gamemode!
- Introducing VARIANTS! The first is available in Annihilation. Equipped with only a modified Opticor, face your fellow Tenno in a lethal one hit to kill battle! Mobility normalized, Warframe passives, Mods and abilities disabled.
- Amprex, Flux Rifle, Glaxion, Embolist, Gammacor series, Nukor, Spectra, Panthera, Synapse, Sobek, Drakgoon and Lanka can now be used in Conclave!
- Removed all Common Mods from End of Mission drop tables and moved them to Teshin for purchase.
- Affinity from kills increased by 500% in Conclave.
- Affinity from kill modifiers increased by 25%-100% in Conclave.
- Syndicate Standing from completing Conclave Daily Missions reduced by 50%.
- Conclave Arsenal now has Ability descriptions specific to Conclave for the following Frames: Ash, Banshee, Hydroid, Inaros, Ivara, Loki, Mag, Mesa, Nekros, Nezha, Nova, Nyx, Rhino, Saryn, Titania, Valkyr, Vauban and Volt.
- Fixed a bug where damage of some projectile weapons did not display correctly in the Conclave Arsenal.
- Energy orbs now spawn based on player count. 1 for 2-3 players, 2 for 4-6 and all for 7-8.
- Energy orbs are now marked on the minimap.
- Innate Power Rate increased to 1 (1.5 during Energy Surge) in Conclave.
- Heat Status duration is now 4 seconds in Conclave.
- Freeze Status now reduces Mobility in Conclave.
- Radiation Status duration is now 6 seconds in Conclave.
- Corrosive Status is now 6 seconds in Conclave.
- Magnetic Status duration is now 6 seconds in Conclave.
- Magnetic Status only removes Energy above 50% of your total in Conclave.
- Magnetic Status HUD corruption FX removed in Conclave.
- Staggers no longer force an uninterruptable animation, it now disables jump and slows run speed for 2 seconds in Conclave.
- Increased damage of Sicarus series in Conclave.
- Increased damage of Vectis in Conclave.
- Increased ammo pool of Ogris in Conclave.
- Increased damage done by the poison cloud left behind by Mutalist Cernos in Conclave.
- Increased damage of Kulstar in Conclave.
- Increased damage of Castanas series in Conclave.
- Maximum amount of deployed Castanas reduced to 2 in Conclave.
- Increased damage of Atomos in Conclave.
- Increased damage of Talons in Conclave.
- Talons now cause knock down in Conclave.
- Maximum amount of deployed Talons reduced to 4 in Conclave.
- Increased damage of Stradavar damage in Conclave (auto and semi-auto).
- Reduced damage of Soma Prime in Conclave.
- Reduced damage of Akstiletto Prime in Conclave.
- Reduced damage of the Jat Kittag in Conclave.
- Reduced damage of the Sibear in Conclave.
- Removed auto-targeting of Halikar and Kestrel in Conclave.
- Added knockdown to quick melee slide attacks with Fist and Claw weapons in Conclave.
- Removed combo hit multipliers from Sniper weapons in Conclave.
- Removed combo hit multipliers from Melee weapons in Conclave.
- Kulstar projectiles are now more visible in Conclave.
- Seer projectiles now have an explosive attack in Conclave.
- Changed condition from ‘Headshot’ to ‘On Hit’ for Dual Toxocysts in Conclave.
- Reduced buff duration of Dual Toxocysts from 6 to 3 seconds in Conclave.
- Increased visibility of Nyx's psychic daggers in Conclave.
- Increased damage of Mag’s Pull in Conclave.
- Increased the radius of Ivara’s Encumbered and EMP arrows in Conclave.
- Energy can no longer be picked up when Mesa’s Ballistic Battery ability is active.
- Vauban’s Trip Wire grenade now has two beams, is deployed immediately on release, not affected by gravity and duration removed in Conclave.
- Vauban’s Shred mine damage increased and armor debuff is now permanent in Conclave.
- Vauban’s Concussion grenade silence debuff duration increased in Conclave.
- All of Vauban’s deployables are now destructible in Conclave.
- Ash’s Shuriken is now a single projectile in Conclave. Its damage has been boosted to more than a single one used to do but not as much as both combined.
- Ash’s Shuriken will now only seek targets you aim at in Conclave.
- Loki’s Decoy now deploys with only his Primary weapon in Conclave.
- Loki’s Invisibility is now removed when he deals damage in Conclave.
- Decreased decay delay and increased decay rate of Rhino’s Iron Skin in Conclave.
- Conclave Mod Heavy Warhead is no longer usable with Castanas or Talons.
- Lowered recoil reduction and increased -mag value of Conclave mod Hydraulic Barrel.
- Fist and Hammer combo in Crashing Havoc Conclave stance damage reduced.
- Conclave Mod Low Current Leap -50% Max Energy changed to +5 seconds Shield Recharge Delay.
- On Hit condition and -100% Channeling Efficiency removed from Conclave Mod Martial Fury and replaced with .5 Power Rate.
- Conclave Mods Tactical Retreat and Final Act Low Health condition changed to When Health drops below 50.
- Increased energy gained from Follow Through Conclave Mod to +10.
- Fixed a bug where melee magnetism of the Heartseeker Conclave mod was not being activated correctly.
- Dedicated Servers!
- It’s finally here- dedicated servers for Lunaro and Conclave modes! This update brings the first iteration of our dedicated server plans, with more additions to come down the road.
- To host a dedicated server, click Settings (the gear cog) in your Launcher and select ‘Start Server’. This will give you the option on which game mode to host, a ‘Clan only’ hosting option, and to insert a custom MOTD.
Hotfix: The Vacuum Within 3 (2016-10-13)
- Fixed Titania’s Razorwing ability displaying as ready to cast even though the player does not have 100 energy in Conclave.
Hotfix: The Silver Grove 4.1 (2016-09-29)
- Fixed ‘ammo’ Mods not applying until after first reload in Conclave.
Update: The Silver Grove 2.0 (2016-09-15)
- Fixed Nova’s Antimatter Mine Conclave Augment not fully charging an orb.
- Fixed Clients affected by Radial Disarm in Conclave being unable to use non-melee weapons if they die and revive.
- Fixed Titania’s Razorflies persisting if player leaves while in Razorwing form in Conclave.
- Fixed a Host migration resulting in Titania keeping her Razorwing weapons in Conclave.
Hotfix: The Silver Grove 1.3 (2016-09-02)
- Loki will no longer gain energy from orbs while his Invisibility is active in Conclave.
- Lunaro gamemode will now show up in the Liset Conclave console rotation.
- Fixed the ‘Team Select’ screen disappearing after a Host Migration in Conclave.
- Fixed losing End of Mission XP upon changing your loadout after a death in Conclave.
- Fixed a crash when attempting to join a friends Conclave game.
- Fixed a crash when attempting to Alt+F4 out of a Conclave game.
Hotfix: The Silver Grove 1.1 (2016-08-31)
- Fixed the Conclave Karak Skin not applying to the Karak Wraith.
- Fixed the Conclave Karak Skin not applying to all parts of the weapon.
Update: The Silver Grove 1.0 (2016-08-31)
- Fixed the scoreboard not disappearing when dead in Conclave and during replays in Lunaro.
Hotfix: The Silver Grove 5 (2016-08-26)
- Fixed an issue with the Conclave Karak Skin.
- Reduced camera-shake on Glaive throws.
- Made the world state window shading darker for the Conclave window.
- Fixed an issue with Conclave affinity percentages showing negative percents (%+-10)
Hotfix: The Silver Grove 4 (2016-08-25)
- Decreased channeling efficiency trade off added to Martial Fury.
- Increased damage of Tetra.
- Fixed issue causing Arcata to be invisible after halftime until performing a melee attack.
- Fixed the Conclave Karak having the incorrect store icon.
Hotfix: The Silver Grove 3 (2016-08-23)
- Reduced melee blocking angle in Conclave
- Reduced damage of Nikana series in Conclave
- Adjusted input order of Sudden Spring combo in Fateful Truth Conclave stance
Update: The Silver Grove (2016-08-19)
- Lunaro and Conclave Additions & Changes:
- Lunaro has been out in the wild for a couple of weeks now, and in this time we've been play testing extensively - internally and externally - and have been listening to your feedback. In an effort to address your concerns and increase the overall playability of the mode we've implemented a number of new gameplay features, arenas, customizations, and back end systems. Read on below for further details:
- New Weapon Skins!
New Conclave weapon skins for the following weapons can now be purchased for standing from Tehsin once you’ve acquired the Typhoon rank:
- New Arena!
Steel Meridian Themed Map: The valorous troops of the Steel Meridian were greatly pleased by the skill and honor found within Lunaro matches and have constructed a variant of the Arena for friendly Tenno to enjoy. Find the new map in rotation today.
- New Gameplay Mechanics!
Ball Magnet Guard: Many of the loudest complaints about Lunaro were directed to the frequency of possession changes that could occur when a scrum was formed. To help alleviate this we've introduced the Ball Magnet Guard mechanic. This mechanic will allow the player with the ball to absorb a couple of hits, both melee and check attacks, before they lose possession. Initiating a Ball Magnet Guard is as simple as holding down the Ball Magnet button after the Lunaro has been picked up.
Passing is now a dedicated button. Defaulted to R, this dedicated pass button should make coordination and team play more viable, especially in high-latency environments.
Bringing up the Scoreboard can now be done with the TAB button bringing Warframe PvP in with more traditional PvP games.*
Please note: This change is also reflected in PvE game modes. Pressing TAB will bring up the Progress & Rewards screen without locking the player in place.
- New PvP Matchmaking Rules!
Much of the feedback we've received from our seasoned PvP players and newcomers alike was our inscrutable matchmaking rules. We've attempted to stream lines and have separated the rules used to match players in PvE from those used for PvP. Specifics on these PvP specific matchmaking rules are as follows:
When attempting to join a friend you will be placed on their team if there is available space. If you create a squad and then create/join a PvP lobby you will all be placed on the same team. Subsequent joiners will fill the opposing team slots. Inviting a Friend who is currently in a squad will attempt to being in the full squad into your current game/lobby. Attempting to join a PvP match without enough space for you and your squad will now present an error message indicating that there isn't space to accommodate everyone. A similar error message to the above will be displayed when a full Squad of 4 players attempts to join a Lunaro match. Invite and Friends Only Lobbies now have a "Switch Team" option.
- New Penalty/Reward System!
Another common gripe that has sometimes been affecting our competitive PvP modes was one that affects almost all games of this nature; rage quitters. While any system we introduce won't be able to completely solve this issue we've enacted a consequence system that will hopefully curb some of the more numerous instances:
- We now track players who quit out of matches including those using the Alt-F4 method.
- The Penalty system has 2 stages; a warning and a penalty applied state:
- The warning stage will appear on the Landing Craft after the game detects that you've quit out of a match prematurely.
- The Penalty Applied state will kick in after a certain % of your last games are determined to have been prematurely left. This state results in an XP Penalty of 75%.
- Player's can climb back out of the Penalty Applied state by completing a corresponding amount of full matches.
- While also negatively affecting rage quitters, we want to encourage those who continue to play while short on players and those who play multiple matches in a row.
- Completing a match you were short on will result in a +20% boost to XP and Standing.
- Completing subsequent matches will results in 10% more XP and Standing after the first match.
- New Custom Lunaro Bindings!
With the launch of Lunaro on Consoles we introduced full customization options for Lunaro controls. With this update we will be introducing the same functionality for PC keyboard and mouse users.
Head over to the Options screen to configure your Lunaro bindings as you see fit!
- Soft Launch
- Player Hosted Servers
Another major complaint directed toward our Conclave game modes has been the potential for laggy experiences due to the game running on our peer to peer system. With this update we will be rolling out the first stages of a potential solution to this issue: volunteer player hosted servers - we've got the tools in place to allow you to host Lunaro.
At this stage volunteer servers are limited to running Lunaro only, and require a separate dedicated computer to host.
The initial roll-out will be conducted via an invite-only process due to the need to gauge scalability and success. We will be using this soft launch to gather valuable feedback and stats and once we determine that the system is ready to provide the best experience we will be moving forward with a full scale public release.
- Conclave Changes & Fixes:
- Affinity gained no longer converts to Energy in Conclave.
- Increased Standing gain at EOM based on Conclave Syndicate Rank.
- Shield regen delay decreased in Conclave.
- Shield regen rate decreased in Conclave.
- Ash now has increased Mobility while invisible in Conclave.
- Increased animation speed and range of Ash’s Teleport To in Conclave.
- Decreased duration of Ash’s Smokescreen in Conclave.
- Decreased range and damage of Banshee’s Sonic Boom in Conclave.
- Increased angle of Banshee’s Sonic Boom in Conclave.
- Chroma’s Spectral Scream status chance now 100% in Conclave.
- Equinox’s Rest & Rage range reduced in Conclave.
- Frost’s Freeze, Ice Wave and Snow Globe now also reduce target’s Mobility in Conclave.
- Reduced damage of Frost’s Freeze in Conclave.
- Reduced range and increased duration of Hydroid’s Tempest Barrage in Conclave.
- Increased speed of Hydroid’s Tidal Surge in Conclave.
- Inaros’ Devour now also decreases Dodge speed of target in Conclave.
- Increased duration of Ivara’s Encumbered and Null-Shield arrows in Conclave.
- Reduced the damage it takes to remove Invisibility from Loki in Conclave.
- Loki’s Radial Disarm now drains Energy and deactivates any active Abilities on target instead of Health/Shield in Conclave.
- Increased animation speed of Mag’s Crush in Conclave.
- Increased the percentage of damage stored per hit in Mesa’s Ballistic Battery in Conclave.
- Decreased duration and increased damage of Mirage’s Hall of Mirrors in Conclave.
- Increased cost of Nekros’ Desecrate in Conclave.
- Reduced duration, range and added a debuff icon on target of Nekros’ Desecrate debuff in Conclave.
- Removed Energy drop from Nekros’ Desecrate in Conclave.
- Decreased health and increased damage of Nezha’s Warding Halo in Conclave.
- Nova’s Null Star now drains Energy instead of Health/Shield in Conclave.
- Reduced duration of Nova’s Molecular Prime in Conclave.
- Decreased duration and increased damage of Saryn’s Spores in Conclave.
- Decreased duration of Volt’s Shield in Conclave.
- Removed duration reduction and reduced Energy drain when picking up Volt’s Shield in Conclave.
- Wukong’s Iron Poke now knocks down targets towards him in Conclave.
- Added melee magnetism to Valkyr’s Berserker and Wukong’s Primal Fury in Conclave.
- Increased speed and damage of Zephyr’s Tailwind in Conclave.
- Secondary Wind mod now increases Reload Speed instead of Health Rate on Kill.
- Relentless Assault mod now increases Power Rate instead of Attack Speed on Kill.
- Increased damage of Thundermiter mod.
- Overcharged mod now converts up to 50 energy at 100% to Overshields on respawn.
- Reduced the amount of Blast damage blocked by Anti-Flak Plating mod.
- Recharge Barrier Augment shield restore reduced.
- Changed order of combos and attacks in Last Herald Conclave stance.
- Changed order of attacks in Celestial Nightfall Conclave stance.
- Ogris damage and projectile speed increased in Conclave.
- Penta series damage increased in Conclave.
- Tonkor damage increased in Conclave.
- Tonkor self damage enabled in Conclave.
- Angstrum damage and projectile speed increased in Conclave.
- Increased Ammo Pool of Latron Wraith in Conclave.
- Increased damage of Hind in Conclave.
- Soma Prime damage decreased in Conclave.
- Soma damage increased in Conclave.
- Gorgon damage increased in Conclave.
- AkSomati damage decreased in Conclave.
- Added Knock Down to equipped Stave Slam attacks in Conclave.
- Sybaris damage decreased in Conclave.
- Vectis damage decreased in Conclave.
Update: Specters of the Rail 1 (2016-07-28)
- Conclave mod 'Emergent Aftermath' can no longer be used with the Vectis sniper rifle.
- Reduced the duration of Buzlok's alt fire projectile in Conclave.
- Slightly increased the damage of Lato Vandal in Conclave.
- Increased the blocking percentage of Silva and Aegis in Conclave.
- Fixed a crash that would occur in Conclave.
Hotfix: Specters of the Rail 13 (2016-07-26)
- Fixed an issue with Conclave mods with the Max Energy requirement applying their upgrades twice to the Host.
- Reduced melee blocking angle in Conclave.
- Reduced channeled blocking energy cost in Conclave.
- Adjusted the attack order of the Spinning Palms Combo in Conclave Fist stance and slightly increased its damage.
- Reduced the duration of Equinox's Metamorphosis in Conclave
Hotfix: Specters of the Rail 12 (2016-07-20)
- Fixed the Follow Through Mod not always giving energy on respawn in Conclave.
- Fixed being able to click Cephalon Capture + Lunaro through the Challenges dropdown menu in Conclave.
Hotfix: Specters of the Rail 11 (2016-07-19)
- Reduced blocking value of the Impenetrable Defense Conclave mod to 30% from 40%.
- Fixed Radial Disarm script error if Loki died and respawned while it was active, causing the effect to be permanent until death in Conclave.
- Conclave mod 'Follow Through' effects changed to Respawn with +5 Energy and rarity lowered to Uncommon.
- Reduced Mesa's passive health bonus with no melee equipped to 25 from 30 in Conclave.
Hotfix: Specters of the Rail 4 (2016-07-11)
- Reduced the damage of Stradavar's semi-auto mode in Conclave.
- Quick melee attacks in Conclave now use the first combo of the Equipped weapon/stance.
Update: Specters of the Rail (2016-07-08)
- General Additions/Changes
- Weapon skins for the Grinlok, Tonkor, Jat Kittag and Marelok are now available from Teshin!
- Polished the goal Replay feature in Lunaro.
- Small change to slow down the equip/unequip animations on the Lunaro.
- You can now preview how you’ll look with your energy colour set to Sun or Moon in the Conclave Arsenal.
- Frame energy color now has a minimum brightness in Conclave.
- Adjusted the melee impact sounds for Hydroid Kraken tentacles in Conclave.
- Changed the intended stats on the Double Tap Conclave Mod to be +20% damage for 2 seconds.
- Added a separate first win of the day bonus for Conclave.
- Conclave mod ‘Lucky Shot’ can no longer be used with the Miter.
- The following abilities can now only be activated at 100 energy in Conclave:
- Sound Quake - Banshee
- Effigy - Chroma
- World on Fire - Ember
- Mend and Maim - Equinox
- Exalted Blade - Excalibur
- Artemis Bow - Ivara
- Peacemaker - Mesa
- Absorb - Nyx
- Hysteria - Valkyr
- Primal Fury - Wukong
- Reduced the duration of Loki’s Decoy in Conclave.
- Reduced Volt Prime’s Conclave Mobility base stat to 0.8
- Nyx’s Mind Control duration reduced in Conclave.
- Reduced the damage of Opticor in Conclave.
- Reduced the damage of the Daikyu in Conclave.
- Removed Cephalon Spire and Shrine maps from Annihilation and Team Annihilation.
- Increased damage of Mesa’s Peacemaker in Conclave.
- Increased damage of Excalibur’s Exalted Blade projectiles in Conclave.
- Decreased channeling cost of Valkyr’s Hysteria in Conclave.
- Decreased channeling cost of Wukong’s Primal Fury in Conclave.
- Decreased energy cost of shooting Ivara’s Artemis Bow in Conclave.
- Increased minimum explosive damage of Nyx’s Absorb in Conclave.
- Decreased damage of Volt’s Shock in Conclave.
- Decreased channeling cost of Banshee’s Sound Quake in Conclave.
- Increased damage of Ember’s World on Fire in Conclave.
- Increased speed of Ember’s Fireball projectile in Conclave.
- Increased slow duration of Frost’s Icicle in Conclave.
- Decreased damage of Banshee’s Sonic Boom in Conclave.
- Minimum player count of Team Annihilation reduced to 1 per team in Conclave..
- Paris series ammo pool reduced to 20 in Conclave.
- Daikyu ammo pool reduced to 15 in Conclave.
- Reduced damage of Nova’s Null Star in Conclave.
- Increased the size of Vauban’s Tesla traps in Conclave.
- Reduced the damage of Limbo’s Cataclysm in Conclave.
- Decreased Health Orb pickup from 50 to 30 health and respawn time is now 20 seconds in Conclave.
- All whip melee weapons are now available to use in Conclave.
- Halikar now available for use in Conclave.
- PvE/PvP Stance Alterations + New PvP Melee Stance Mods
We've decided to remove the functionality of PvE stances within Conclave matches. This design choice was implemented as we felt the current moveset provided by the PvE stances didn't quite fit the feel of our PvP gameplay. Using animations from existing melee Stances, alternative versions have been created with a focus on gap closing moves and shorter combos to better fit the pace of Warframe Conclave.
Hotfix: Lunaro 7.1 (2016-06-30)
- Fixed the timer being stuck at 15 seconds when placed with an uneven team in Lunaro.
Hotfix: Lunaro 6 (2016-06-28)
- The minimum players per team for a Lunaro match to start is now 1.
Hotfix: Lunaro 5 (2016-06-23)
- A Public Lunaro match will now only start when 6 people have joined the lobby. This alleviates joining a game in progress that may be very one sided and not enjoying Lunaro to its fullest!
- Players will be unable to join a Lunaro match in progress if the score difference is greater than 6 points.
- Your reticle will now appear different when in possession of the Lunaro.
- Fixed the Lunaro lobby displaying slots for 8 players instead of 6.
- Fixed shoulder charging sometimes not working in Lunaro.
- Fixed a rare occurrence where the Arcata would do 2x melee damage in Lunaro.
- Fixed the reticle changing when activating an Emote in Lunaro.
- Fixed being able to shoulder charge twice consecutively while sliding in Lunaro.
- Fixed losing all Standing gain and Challenge progress when a Host Migration occurs in the Conclave.
- Fixed a match ending if the Lunaro hits a wall with approximately less than 1 second left. The match should only end on catch or when the Lunaro hits the ground at that time.
Hotfix: Lunaro 4 (2016-06-20)
- You will now be immune to damage and staggers for 2 seconds after being knocked down, but can still have the Lunaro knocked out of your Arcata.
- Increased immunity from staggers after being staggered from 4 to 5 seconds in Lunaro.
- Tweaked knockdown sounds in Lunaro.
- Fixed interrupted animations playing again a second time in Lunaro.
- Fixed a host migration in the Lunaro lobby resulting in a solo match that never ended.
- Fixed being able to gain Affinity and Standing from goals in a Solo Lunaro game after gaining a hollow victory in the Practice mode.
Hotfix: Lunaro 3 (2016-06-17)
- Returned Shield Recharge Delay to 10 seconds in Conclave.
- You can now be knocked down during a roll/dodge.
- Removed the stagger effect from the Arcata in Lunaro - it'll now take multiple swings landed to stun an opponent.
- Improved teammate visibility from across the Lunaro field.
- Tweaked numerous sounds related to the Lunaro.
- Tweaked half-time Teshin VO.
- Fixed Lunaro Challenges not working for Clients.
- Fixed the Lunaro to knock you in the direction it’s travelling instead of a random direction.
- Fixed shoulder charge attacks not hitting the Lunaro when charging around floor/wall objects.
- Potential fix for idle Arcata spin not playing sometimes.
- Fixed punches and kicks missing the Lunaro in certain situations.
- Fixed standing kick attacks not hitting anything if the player stands still.
- Fixed Clients not seeing knockdowns from angry Lunaros.
- Fixed being able to knock away the ball in the same attack that you knocked it loose.
- Fixed minor cause where you were able to hit players when you shouldn't have been able to.
Hotfix: Lunaro 2 (2016-06-16)
- Tweaked Teshin’s VO to prevent overlapping transmissions.
- Removed the FX and sound on the end of shoulder checking.
- Lunaro Game sessions can no longer be joined once they reach Half Time.
- Increased the force from which you can throw a curveball.
- Increased the visual glowing FX when you catch the Lunaro to better assist in indicating when you are a ball carrier.
- Swapped LT and RT binds on controllers for Lunaro (RT is now throw). Only those who have the ‘Default Controls’ will notice this change.
- Fixed pressing X on controllers conflicting between ‘Practice Lunaro’ and ‘Play Now’.
- Fixed players sometime loading into the wrong Lunaro level - an old development map somehow made its way in! There is only one arena at this time.
- Fixed Clients spawning in the sky after Half Time in Lunaro.
Hotfix: Lunaro 1 (2016-06-15)
- Lunaro has been changed to 3v3 match sizes! This change from 4v4 to 3v3 is based on current pacing and controls - it will significantly help the chaos. Please note our list of feedback from you all is amazing and we'll be making changes over the next few days to address your top areas. Thank you SO much for playing LUNARO!
- Reduced the speed of Checking in Lunaro by 6.5%
- Added a Teshin tutorial lines for throwing curves in Lunaro.
- Tweaked Arcata impact sounds.
- Fixed a script error when spawning into Lunaro.
- Fixed halftime not starting / game not ending if the Lunaro is lying still on the ground.
Update: Lunaro (2016-06-15)
- You can now use Emotes in the Conclave!
- Fixed Ammo spawns disappearing forever after a Host Migration in Conclave.
- Fixed Energy spawn points duplicating in certain tilesets in Conclave
Hotfix 18.14.2 (2016-06-09)
- The Dark Split-Sword can now be used in the Conclave!
Update 18.13 (2016-05-27)
- Fixed Ivara’s Null-Shield Arrow not applying when casted consecutively in Conclave.
- Changed the ‘Rapid Consequence’ Sniper Mod title to ‘Emergent Aftermath’ in Conclave.
- Fixed Nova’s Antimatter Mine augment not being affected by range Mods for Clients in Conclave.
- Fixed Nova’s Antimatter Mine augment absorbing other player’s bullets in Conclave.
Hotfix 18.12.1 (2016-05-17)
- Fixed casting Vauban’s Concuss grenade disabling your powers until you died in Conclaves.
- Fixed seeing Vauban’s Minelayer power icons while loading into the Conclaves.
Update 18.12 (2016-05-17)
- Reduced the damage of the Stradavar semi-auto fire in Conclave.
Hotfix 18.11.1 (2016-05-11)
- Fixed bullet jumping in rapid succession instantly killing players in Conclave.
Update 18.9 (2016-04-20)
- Fixed Inaros’ Sandstorm staying active after death until the player respawns in Conclave.
- Reduced the damage and range of Ash's Bladestorm in Conclave.
- Reduced the explosive damage by half of the Thundermiter mod in Conclave.
- Fixed Loki getting stuck behind a laser gate by Switch Teleporting behind it in Conclave.
Hotfix 18.8.2 (2016-04-13)