Concentrated Arrow is a Warframe Augment Mod for Ivara's Artemis Bow that replaces Artemis Bow's multiple projectiles with a single arrow. On headshots, the arrow has added critical chance and explodes. The single arrow is incapable of utilising punch through.
|Rank||Added Critical chance on Headshots||Explosion Radius||Cost|
- This mod can be acquired by attaining the rank of Genius under Cephalon Suda, or the rank of Partner under the Perrin Sequence, and spending 25,000 to purchase.
- On headshots, the augment adds an absolute amount of critical chance, that is not affected by critical chance or Ability Strength mods.
- With the augment equipped, Artemis Bow fires only one arrow instead of the usual seven.
- The single arrow deals the same amount of damage as an individual one without the augment.
- Charging shots will not increase arrow damage, but will increase projectile speed.
- Arrows are affected by Multishot but not by punch through.
- The explosion deals 500 Blast with a 0% status chance and forces an Impact proc.
- Using this augment causes charged shots to only increase projectile speed, rather than altering the spread pattern of the shot. The lessened importance of the charge mechanic allows for the use of Critical Delay with a more negligible downside as far as the arrows' behavior is concerned.
- The bonus critical chance synergizes well with Prowl's headshot damage bonus and the bonus critical damage granted by Empowered Quiver.
- While the reduction of the number of arrows fired may seem like a handicap, the high explosion damage and radius make Artemis Bow highly viable against crowds.
- With the augment equipped, the model of the arrows change from lines to energy bolts.
- Upon release, the orientation marker for Artemis Bow's extra arrows was still visible, despite it having no use.
Maximization is a form of specialization: mods may be blended to result in values that vary between the top-end limits listed here. Click any maximized link in the collapsible menu to learn how to build it.
- Maximized Ability Duration has no positive effects on this ability.
- Reduces explosion radius to 2.38 meters.
- Maximized Ability Efficiency reduces activation cost to 8.75 energy and cost per shot to 3.75 energy.
- Has no negative effects on this ability.
- Maximized Ability Range increases explosion radius to 19.6 meters.
- Reduces damage to 64 and explosion damage to 200.
- Maximized Ability Strength increases damage to 659.2 and explosion damage to 2060.
NOTE: Italic refers to the base ability of this augment