Concentrated Arrow is a Warframe Augment Mod for Ivara's Artemis Bow that replaces Artemis Bow's multiple projectiles with a single arrow. On headshots, the arrow has added critical chance and explodes. The single arrow is incapable of utilizing punch through.
|Rank||Added Critical chance on Headshots||Explosion Radius||Cost|
- This mod can be acquired by attaining the rank of Genius under Cephalon Suda, or the rank of Partner under the Perrin Sequence, and spending 25,000 to purchase.
- On headshots, the augment adds an absolute amount of critical chance, that is not affected by critical chance or Ability Strength mods.
- With the augment equipped, Artemis Bow fires only one arrow instead of the usual seven.
- The single arrow deals the same amount of damage as an individual one without the augment.
- Charging shots will not increase arrow damage, but will increase projectile speed.
- Arrows are affected by Multishot but not by punch through.
- The explosion deals 500 Blast with a 0% status chance and forces an Impact proc.
- Explosion damage is affected by Ability Strength and mods equipped on Artemis Bow.
- Explosion radius penetrates all obstacles and is affected by Ability Range and Firestorm.
- Explosion damage can critically hit and does not diminish over distance.
- Explosion is silent and does not inflict self-damage.
- Explosion can inflict Slash procs via Hunter Munitions.
- Synergizes well with Ivara's Sleep Arrow Quiver, allowing for easy headshots on slept targets.
- Sleeping targets are unable to be staggered by Concentrated Arrow's forced Impact procs.
- Building for Ability Range allows for both Sleep Arrow and Concentrated Arrow's explosion to hit more targets.
- Also synergizes with Prowl's headshot damage bonus, as well as the bonus critical damage granted by the Empowered Quiver augment.
- Using Concentrated Arrow causes charged shots to only increase projectile speed, rather than altering the shot pattern.
- While the reduction of the number of arrows fired may seem like a handicap, the high explosion damage and radius make Artemis Bow highly viable against crowds.
- With the augment equipped, the model of the arrows change from lines to energy bolts.
- Upon release, the orientation marker for Artemis Bow's extra arrows was still visible, despite it having no use.
Last updated: Update 23.2