Concentrated Arrow is a Warframe Augment Mod for 's that replaces 's multiple projectiles with a single arrow. On headshots, the arrow has added critical chance and explodes. The single arrow is incapable of utilizing punch through.
|Rank||Added Critical chance on Headshots||Explosion Radius||Cost|
- This mod can be acquired by attaining the rank of Genius under Cephalon Suda, or the rank of Partner under the Perrin Sequence, and spending 25,000 to purchase.
- On headshots, the augment adds a flat amount of critical chance, that works on the entire explosion and is not affected by critical chance or Ability Strength mods.
- "On headshots" specifically means headshots, and not other weakspots, such as the backpacks of most MOA variants. Similarly, shooting weakspots generated by either or in places other than heads will have no effect either.
- With the augment equipped, Artemis Bow fires only one arrow instead of the usual seven.
- The explosion deals 500 with a 0% status chance and forces an proc.
- Explosion damage is affected by Ability Strength and mods equipped on .
- Explosion radius penetrates all obstacles and is affected by Ability Range and ( ) .
- Explosion damage can critically hit and does not diminish over distance.
- Explosion is silent and does not inflict self-stagger.
- Explosion can inflict procs via and .
- Damage of slash procs from Hunter Munitions is not affected by elemental damage mods like .
- Synergizes well with 's Sleep Arrow , allowing for easy headshots on slept targets.
- Also synergizes with 's headshot damage bonus, as well as the bonus critical damage granted by the augment.
- Synergizes with other Warframes with abilities that can pin enemies in place and allow Ivara to easily shoot their heads to proc the explosions (i.e. 's , 's , 's , 's , 's ).
- , be it with or infused by Helminth into Ivara herself, will also help slow enemies for easier headshots.
- ( ) is additive to Ability Range:
Totaled Explosion Radius = Base Radius × (1 + Ability Range Bonus + Firestorm Bonus)
- Using Concentrated Arrow causes charged shots to only increase projectile speed, rather than altering the shot pattern.
- While the reduction of the number of arrows fired may seem like a handicap, the high explosion damage and radius make Artemis Bow highly viable against crowds.
- With the augment equipped, the model of the arrows change from lines to energy bolts.
- Upon release, the orientation marker for Artemis Bow's extra arrows was still visible, despite it having no use.
Last updated: Update 23.2 (2018-08-02)