Concentrated Arrow is a Warframe Augment Mod for Ivara's Artemis Bow that replaces Artemis Bow's multiple projectiles with a single arrow. On headshots, the arrow has added critical chance and explodes. The single arrow is incapable of utilising punch through.
|Rank||Added Critical chance on Headshots||Explosion Radius||Cost|
- This mod can be acquired by attaining the rank of Genius under Cephalon Suda, or the rank of Partner under the Perrin Sequence, and spending 25,000 to purchase.
- On headshots, the augment adds an absolute amount of critical chance, that is not affected by critical chance or Ability Strength mods.
- With the augment equipped, Artemis Bow fires only one arrow instead of the usual seven.
- The single arrow deals the same amount of damage as an individual one without the augment.
- Charging shots will not increase arrow damage, but will increase projectile speed.
- Arrows are affected by Multishot but not by punch through.
- The explosion deals 500 Blast with a 0% status chance and forces an Impact proc.
- Synergizes well with Ivara's Sleep Arrow Quiver, allowing for easy headshots on slept targets.
- Sleeping targets are unable to be staggered by Concentrated Arrow's forced Impact procs.
- Building for Ability Range allows for both Sleep Arrow and Concentrated Arrow's explosion to hit more targets.
- Also synergizes with Prowl's headshot damage bonus, as well as the bonus critical damage granted by the Empowered Quiver augment.
- Using Concentrated Arrow causes charged shots to only increase projectile speed, rather than altering the shot pattern.
- While the reduction of the number of arrows fired may seem like a handicap, the high explosion damage and radius make Artemis Bow highly viable against crowds.
- With the augment equipped, the model of the arrows change from lines to energy bolts.
- Upon release, the orientation marker for Artemis Bow's extra arrows was still visible, despite it having no use.
Maximization is a form of specialization: mods may be blended to result in values that vary between the top-end limits listed here. Click any maximized link in the collapsible menu to learn how to build it.
- Maximized Ability Duration has no positive effects on this ability.
- Reduces explosion radius to 2.38 meters.
- Maximized Ability Efficiency reduces activation cost to 8.75 energy and cost per shot to 3.75 energy.
- Has no negative effects on this ability.
- Maximized Ability Range increases explosion radius to 19.6 meters.
- Reduces damage to 64 and explosion damage to 200.
- Maximized Ability Strength increases damage to 659.2 and explosion damage to 2060.
NOTE: Italic refers to the base ability of this augment