It can be used on the following weapons:
Stats[edit | edit source]
Notes[edit | edit source]
- The explosion deals 250 Blast damage to the target, as well as to nearby enemies within 10 meters of the blast.
- Cannot be used on Castanas ( Sancti), Pox, and Talons.
- The explosions are silent.
- The explosions will not damage enemies that the point of explosion does not have a line of sight to, whether it is obstructed by walls, objects, or even other enemies or their corpses.
- The explosions themselves cannot proc Status Effects.
- The explosion damage is not affected by the Extinguished Dragon Key.
Tips[edit | edit source]
- Pair with high-rank Multishot for maximum effect. You will have a 98.56% chance of at least one explosion at max rank with a maxed Barrel Diffusion and Lethal Torrent. You will have a 40.96% chance of three explosions.
- Damage can be increased with Rhino's Roar.
- When facing groups of enemies at medium to long range, maximize splash damage by aiming for a nearby wall or floor surface rather than directly at an enemy.
- If a weapon equipped with this mod is modded for punch through, the projectiles will pass through targets up to the listed amount, only being able to detonate afterward.
- Unlike Thunderbolt, Mirage's Hall Of Mirrors clones do not deal the full damage of the explosions.
- Because of their high fire rate and clip size, Hikou and Hikou Prime are excellent candidates for this mod. With maxed Barrel Diffusion, Lethal Torrent, and Gunslinger, they can achieve 180% multishot and with a very high fire rate, making 250 damage per shot have excellent DPS.
Bugs[edit | edit source]
- Concealed Explosives will not cause explosions when an enemy is directly hit with a thrown projectile. Players may get better results from the mod by aiming at the floor near the enemy instead.
See also[edit | edit source]
- Thunderbolt, the bow version.
Patch History[edit | edit source]
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.