Stats[edit | edit source]
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Combustion Beam is only usable on primary continuous weapons. This includes Robotic Weapons like Artax and Cryotra
- Combustion beam essentially functions as a weaker Molecular Prime (chain reaction effect), making it effective at clearing weak low level enemies very rapidly.
- Damage is Blast, spreads out over a 3m radius, and diminishes with distance.
- Enemies and the environment may block the AoE effect from reaching them, making it less consistent against tight crowds of enemies.
- Enemies who are vaporized when killed (e.g. Volatile Runner) will not activate the bonus damage effect.
- The extra damage has no knock down or stunning effect as associated with a Blast proc.
- Because the Panthera's secondary fire has a continuous and fixed range, Combustion Beam can also be equipped on it. Enemies killed by either the primary or secondary fire will trigger the explosion.
Patch History[edit | edit source]
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.