- Combustion Beam is only usable on primary continuous weapons. This includes Robotic Weapons like Artax and Cryotra
- Combustion beam essentially functions as a weaker Molecular Prime (chain reaction effect), making it effective at clearing weak low level enemies very rapidly.
- Damage is Blast, spreads out over a 3m radius, and diminishes with distance.
- Enemies and the environment may block the AoE effect from reaching them, making it less consistent against tight crowds of enemies.
- Enemies who are vaporized when killed (e.g. Volatile Runner) will not activate the bonus damage effect.
- The extra damage has no knock down or stunning effect as associated with a Blast proc.
- Because the Panthera's secondary fire has a continuous and fixed range, Combustion Beam can also be equipped on it. Enemies killed by either the primary or secondary fire will trigger the explosion.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.