Stats[edit | edit source]
|Rank||Reload Speed||Magazine Capacity||Cost|
Acquisition[edit | edit source]
- This mod can be purchased unranked from the Void Trader Baro Ki'Teer for 115,000 and 300. Remember however that Baro Ki'Teer's stock changes with each appearance, and may not have this item available at every time.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Once the buff triggers, the secondary weapon must be reloaded to gain the double magazine bonus; it does not automatically double the current magazine.
- Upon reloading, the extra magazine capacity is pulled from the player's secondary weapon ammo pool. If a player does not have enough reserve ammo to fully double the magazine, the magazine will use as much ammo as the player has.
- When the ability ends, the surplus ammo in the magazine (above its normal capacity) is returned to the player's secondary ammo pool.
- The timer for the buff is not reset if another melee kill is performed while it is active.
- Although they are considered Thrown Melee weapons, this mod cannot be equipped on Deconstructor or Deconstructor Prime.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- For a short time after Update 22.0, this mod could have been acquired via Transmutation with [PH] (standing for placeholder) in the title.
Patch History[edit | edit source]
See Also[edit | edit source]
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.