|Rank||User Drain/Kill||Ally Heal/Kill||Cost *|
* Aura mods increase the amount of Mod Capacity
- The aura bearer can die from the health loss of this mod.
- Losing 1 health from a rank 0 aura will kill the aura bearer on 2 health.
- Getting killed by this aura will not go into bleedout, preventing revival by teammates. The aura bearer has to revive themselves.
- If all 4 players in a squad equip this aura, each player will heal +50 health per kill.
- Does not heal Companions.
- Companion kills count as user kills.
- Does not trigger Rage, Hunter Adrenaline, or Quick Thinking.
- Bypasses Wukong's Five Levels of Immortality passive, Inaros' Undying passive, Revenant's Mesmer Skin, Phoenix Renewal, or Savior Decoy.
- Can trigger Chroma's Vex Armor Fury buff, bypassing the shield.
- Highly inadvisable to equip this aura on any Warframe with high damage output and/or nuking abilities as the health loss would likely be fatal.
- Similarly, the health loss would be quite significant in combination with high damage weapons.
|Dead Eye • Growing Power • Melee Guidance • Pistol Amp • Power Donation • Rifle Amp • Shotgun Amp • Steel Charge • Swift Momentum|
|Aerodynamic • Combat Discipline • EMP Aura • Infested Impedance • Physique • Rejuvenation • Shepherd • Stand United • Toxin Resistance|
|Corrosive Projection • Enemy Radar • Energy Siphon • Empowered Blades • Loot Detector • Mecha Empowered • Pistol Scavenger • Rifle Scavenger • Shield Disruption • Shotgun Scavenger • Sniper Scavenger • Speed Holster • Sprint Boost|
|Unreleased||Affinity Amp • Electrical Resistance • Fire Resistance • Frost Insulation • Laser Deflection|