The Collision Force mod increases Impact damage of melee weapons by 20% per rank for a maximum of 120% at rank 5.
Stats[edit | edit source]
Acquisition[edit | edit source]
- This mod can be obtained by killing the Eidolon Teralyst.
- It is now offered as a periodic item for sale by Baro Ki'Teer, costing 400 and 250,000 to purchase. Note that Baro Ki'Teer's stock changes with each appearance, and this mod may not be available on a succeeding appearance.
- This mod was previously acquired by amassing 1000 Points in the Operation: False Profit Event.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Can be combined with Primed Heavy Trauma to provide a 285% total increase to Impact damage.
- Compared to a base elemental mod (+90%) in terms of raw damage, Collision Force becomes more effective when a weapon's Impact damage exceeds 75% of total weapon damage. This does not take damage type multipliers into consideration.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Collision Force is the last in a three-member series of 120% melee physical damage mods in which the first letter of each mod forms the series "A-B-C".
- Similar to its cousins, this mod's artwork depicts its modeling Warframe, Rhino, with his Immortal body skin.
Patch History[edit | edit source]
See also[edit | edit source]
- Operation: False Profit
- Auger Strike, the Puncture damage variant
- Buzz Kill, the Slash damage variant
|Physical Damage Mods|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.