Coiling Viper is a stance mod for Whip type weapons. Wielders of this Stance trade range for highly mobile attacks. True to the namesake, the attack style of the stance greatly resembles a slithering Viper as opposed to Burning Wasp's flowing style.
Can be equipped on:
✓ denotes weapon with matching Stance polarity
|Combo Name||Button Combination|
| Slide +
| In Air +
| Wall Dash +
|Knockdowned Enemy + 400%|
|360° Attack Slam Attack Proc|
|Spiral Cut||Slide +|
|Mountain's Chisel||In Air|
|Weightless Steel||While Wall-Running|
|Resounding Fear||Aiming at Downed Enemy|
- PS4 Players =
- Xbox Players =
- The final hit of Whistling Wind has a 100% chance to inflict Impact proc.
- Tumbling King's hit after the pause will knock enemies down.
- The final hit is a low lunging attack that can hit enemies directly below, for the enemies that have been knocked down, as well as move the user out of the crowd.
- Tumbling King's leaping dash can be steered mid-flight by looking around with the mouse.
- The second attack in the basic combo is two hits. To perform Tumbling King, wait until the third hit's animation has finished, and then tap the melee attack button again.