The Coildrive is a Corpus ground vehicle that can be found in the Orb Vallis. Serving as a combat capable transport, it can be found patrolling the roads, or lying inactive inside one of the Corpus' maintenance sheds. If you get near one of these vehicles, the occupants will hop out and proceed to engage.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Special Duty Coildrives, appearing only during bounty missions, have hackable consoles at the front of the wheels.
- Upon successfully defending a hacked Special Duty Coildrive, it will drop one of the following augment mods that can also be obtained through The Index:
- Whilst it is in movement, it is capable of killing fauna and destroying a player's K-Drive.
- It currently has no Codex entry despite being scannable.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Coildrive is the first hostile ground vehicle introduced into the game, followed by Grineer Tusk Thumper.
- Despite not being capable of flight, it still counts as a dropship for Riven Challenges that require players to kill enemies off of dropships.
Patch History[edit | edit source]
Last updated: Hotfix 24.1.2 (2018-11-29)
See Also[edit | edit source]
- Tusk Bolkor, an armed Grineer dropship
- Tusk Firbolg, an unarmed Grineer dropship
- Condor Dropship, an armed Corpus dropship
- Deimos Genetrix, an Infested creature that behaves like a dropship