Cobra & Crane is Baruuk's signature sword & shield, possessing a high status chance and its shield can be thrown similar to the Sigma & Octantis. When used by Baruuk, the first strike of this weapon will put enemies to sleep.
|Time: 12 hrs|
|Market Price: 150||Blueprints Price:20,000|
This weapon deals primarily Impact damage.
- Second highest base damage of all sword & shields, behind Silva & Aegis Prime.
- Highest status chance of all sword & shields.
- Aerial attacks throw the shield, knocking down enemies on hit.
- When used by Baruuk, the first strike of a combo will put the enemy to sleep for 2 seconds.
- Low Puncture and no Slash damage – less effective against armor and health.
- Damage cannot be increased with Slash mods.
- Low critical chance and critical multiplier.
- When used by Baruuk, every first hit on an enemy will be put to sleep for 2 seconds.
- Sleeping enemies are open to melee finishers.
- Can be used on groups of enemies for effective crowd control.
- The throw attack is done by simply tapping the melee button while in mid-air; holding down the button is not necessary, which makes it very fluid.
- The shield is thrown up to 20 meters, which is not affected by range mods.
- The shield knocks down enemies, opening them up for ground finishers.
- Throw attacks can be done both while the weapon is fully equipped or with a quick melee attack.
- The thrown shield has a very slight homing effect, similar to thrown Glaives, though it is still very much capable of missing.
- The throw attack can be done in any direction (dictated by your aim), and therefore the usual downward melee slam attack is done by looking straight down.
- Attacks stagger enemies on every hit.