Cobra & Crane is 's signature sword & shield, possessing a high status chance and its shield can be thrown similar to the . When used by Baruuk, the first strike of this weapon will put enemies to sleep.
- Second highest base damage of all sword and shields, behind .
- High damage – effective against shields.
- Good critical chance.
- Highest status chance of all sword and shields.
- Aerial attacks throw the shield, knocking down enemies on hit.
- When used by , the first strike of a combo will put the enemy to sleep for 2 seconds.
- Hitting a Nullifier bubble will put the respective Nullifier or Corrupted Nullifier to sleep, regardless of weapon range.
- Low and no damage – less effective against armor and health.
- Low critical multiplier.
- Below average attack speed.
The Cobra & Crane's blueprint can be purchased from the Market.
|Time: 12 hrs|
|Market Price: 150||Blueprints Price:20,000|
- When used by , every first hit on an enemy will be put to sleep for 2 seconds.
- Sleeping enemies are open to melee finishers.
- Can be used on groups of enemies for effective crowd control.
- The throw attack is done by simply tapping the melee button while in mid-air; holding down the button is not necessary, which makes it very fluid.
- The shield is thrown up to 20 meters, which is not affected by range mods.
- The shield knocks down enemies, opening them up for ground finishers.
- Throw attacks can be done both while the weapon is fully equipped or with a quick melee attack.
- The thrown shield has a very slight homing effect, similar to thrown Glaives, though it is still very much capable of missing.
- The throw attack can be done in any direction (dictated by your aim), and therefore the usual downward melee slam attack is done by looking straight down.
- Attacks stagger enemies on every hit.
Cobra & Crane Skins
Last updated: Update 26.0 (2019-10-31)
|Weapons • Damage • Compare All • Cosmetics|