Evaporate into a cloud of mist and float through the battlefield, dazing any enemy encountered, while healing Wukong and his twin.
|Strength:0.5% / 0.6% / 0.8% / 1% (health / meter)|
|Duration:2 s (cloud duration)|
|Range:5 / 6 / 7 / 8 m (stun radius)|
|Misc:30 m/s (cloud movement speed)|
100% (status cleanse on cast)
2 s (stun duration)
- Wukong disappears into a cloud and turns invisible for 2 seconds. In this form, Wukong moves at 30 meters per second, gaining vertical and horizontal flight capabilities using the movement ( ), crouch ( ), and jump ( ) hotkeys, similar to Archwing Maneuvers but without the Afterburner. While traveling in the cloud, Wukong is invulnerable to damage, cleanses all Status Effects, and restores 0.5% / 0.6% / 0.8% / 1% health per meter travelled. Enemies that come within the cloud's radius of 5 / 6 / 7 / 8 meters are temporarily stunned for 2 seconds. Cloud Walker can be manually cancelled by pressing the ability key again (default ) or by attacking.
- Health restore per meter travelled is affected by Ability Strength.
- Cloud duration is affected by Ability Duration.
- Stun radius is affected by Ability Range.
- Stun duration is not affected by mods.
- Stunned enemies are open to melee finishers (default ).
- Unalerted enemies staggered by Cloud Walker remain unalerted during the stagger animation, and thus can engage Stealth Kill Affinity Bonuses when killed.
- Health restore affects companions such as Kubrows, Kavats, and MOAs, but only if Link Health is equipped.
- As Link mods cannot be equipped on companions, Cloud Walker's healing has no effect on Sentinels.
- Cloud movement speed is affected by movement speed buffs such as from or from infusing 's onto Wukong, but is not affected by Sprint Speed, such as from .
- Cloud Walker does not trigger defenses like Sensor Bars, Laser Barriers, and Security Cameras.
- Cloud Walker can pass through Spy vault's defenses without triggering an alarm.
- Ability Synergy: When activating Cloud Walker with an active , the twin becomes invulnerable to damage and receives its health restore per meter travelled bonus. After Cloud Walker ends, Wukong's twin is teleported to his side instantly.
- Wukong cannot cast other abilities, perform parkour Maneuvers or general interactions while channeling this ability.
- Main article: Enveloping Cloud