Evaporate into a cloud of mist and float through the battlefield, dazing any enemy encountered, while healing Wukong and his twin.
|Strength:0.5% / 0.6% / 0.8% / 1% (health / meter)|
|Duration:2 s (cloud duration)|
|Range:5 / 6 / 7 / 8 m (stun radius)|
|Misc:30 m/s (cloud movement speed)|
100% (status cleanse on cast)
2 s (stun duration)
- Wukong disappears into a cloud and hides himself from enemy view for 2 seconds. In this form, Wukong moves at 30 meters per second, gaining vertical and horizontal flight capabilities using the movement (Archwing Maneuvers but without the Afterburner. While traveling in the cloud, Wukong is invulnerable to damage, cleanses all Status Effects, and restores 0.5% / 0.6% / 0.8% / 1% health per meter travelled. Enemies that come within the cloud's radius of 5 / 6 / 7 / 8 meters are temporarily stunned for 2 seconds. Cloud Walker can be manually cancelled by pressing the ability key again (default ) or by attacking.
), crouch ( ), and jump ( ) hotkeys, similar to
- Health restore per meter travelled is affected by Ability Strength.
- Cloud duration is affected by Ability Duration.
- Stun radius is affected by Ability Range.
- Stun duration is not affected by mods.
- Stunned enemies are open to melee finishers (default ).
- Unalerted enemies staggered by Cloud Walker remain unalerted during the stagger animation, and thus can engage Stealth Kill Affinity Bonuses when killed.
- Health restore affects Kubrows, Kavats, and MOAs, but has no effect on Sentinels.
- Cloud movement speed is affected by Sprint Speed.
- Cloud Walker does not trigger defenses like Sensor Bars, Laser Barriers, and Security Cameras.
- Cloud Walker can pass through Spy vault's defenses without triggering an alarm.
- Ability Synergy: When activating Cloud Walker with an active Celestial Twin, the twin becomes invulnerable to damage and receives its health restore per meter travelled bonus. After Cloud Walker ends, Wukong's twin is teleported to his side instantly.
- Wukong cannot cast other abilities, perform parkour Maneuvers or general interactions while channeling this ability.
- Main article: Enveloping Cloud
- An equipped Sentinel with Vacuum will still collect nearby items and hold onto them for you to collect when Cloud Walker ends, similar to Hydroid's Undertow.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.