Evaporate into a cloud of mist and float through the battlefield, dazing any enemy encountered, while healing Wukong and his twin.
|Strength:0.5% / 0.6% / 0.8% / 1% (health / meter)|
|Duration:2 s (cloud duration)|
|Range:5 / 6 / 7 / 8 m (stun radius)|
|Misc:30 m/s (meters per second)|
100% (status cleanse on cast)
2 s (stun duration)
- Wukong disappears into a cloud and hides himself from enemy view for 2 seconds. In this form, Wukong moves at 30 meters per second, gaining vertical and horizontal flight capabilities using the movement (Archwing Maneuvers but without the Afterburner. While traveling in the cloud, Wukong is invulnerable to damage, cleanses all Status Effects, and restores 0.5% / 0.6% / 0.8% / 1% health per meter travelled. Enemies that come within the cloud's radius of 5 / 6 / 7 / 8 meters are temporarily stunned for 2 seconds. Cloud Walker can be manually cancelled by pressing the ability key again (default ) or by attacking.
), crouch ( ), and jump ( ) hotkeys, similar to
- Health restore per meter travelled is affected by Ability Strength.
- Cloud duration is affected by Ability Duration.
- Stun radius is affected by Ability Range.
- Stun duration is not affected by mods.
- Stunned enemies are open to melee finishers (default ).
- Unalerted enemies staggered by Cloud Walker remain unalerted during the stagger animation, and thus can engage Stealth Kill Affinity Bonuses when killed.
- Health restore affects Kubrows, Kavats, and MOAs, but has no effect on Sentinels.
- Meters per second is not affected by mods.
- Meters per second is affected by Wukong's moving speed at the moment, e.g. walking or running, thus is affected by sprint speed mods, as well as any speed buff.
- Cloud Walker does not trigger energy defenses like Sensor Bars and Laser Barriers.
- Ability Synergy: When activating Cloud Walker with an active Celestial Twin, the twin becomes invulnerable to damage and receives its health restore per meter travelled bonus. After Cloud Walker ends, Wukong's twin is teleported to his side instantly.
- Wukong cannot cast other abilities, perform parkour Maneuvers or general interactions while channeling this ability.
- Main article: Enveloping Cloud
- An equipped Sentinel with Vacuum will still collect nearby items and hold onto them for you to collect when Cloud Walker ends, similar to Hydroid's Undertow.
Maximization is a form of specialization: mods may be blended to result in values that vary between the top-end limits listed here. Click any maximized link to learn how to build it.
- Maximized Ability Duration increases duration to 18.36 seconds.
- Reduces range to 2.72 meters.
- Maximized Ability Efficiency reduces cost to 6.25 energy and increases meters per energy to 10.
- Reduces duration to 10 seconds.
- Maximized Ability Range increases range to 22.4 meters.
- Has no negative effects on this ability.
- Maximized Ability Strength has no positive effects on this ability.
- Increases cost to 38.75 energy and reduces meters per energy to 1.61.
- Reduces duration to 18.13 seconds.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.