These are based on opinions and may not be 100% true. These should be viewed as advice for finding the resource until better facts are proven.
|Ceres||Seimeni||Defense (Dark Sector)||15 - 25||Grineer Shipyard|
|Venus||Tessera||Defense||3 - 8||Corpus Outpost|
|Ceres||Gabii||Survival (Dark Sector)||15 - 25||Grineer Galleon|
|Venus||Romula||Defense (Dark Sector)||8 - 18||Corpus Outpost|
|Venus||Malva||Survival (Dark Sector)||8 - 18||Corpus Ship|
Blueprints Requiring Circuits
Beginning in Update 9.0 (2013-07-13) materials could be purchased directly from the market for .
These are based on opinions and may not be 100% true. These should be viewed as advice for finding the materials until better facts are proven.
- Deploying a Titan Extractor on Venus or Ceres is an easy way to gather circuits.
- Tessera (Defense) on Venus.
- Dark Sector missions on Venus or Ceres.
- The Corpus letters on the front of the container spell which transcribes to KEY CIRCUITRY PARTS.
- If a player uses all of their Argon Crystals in a recipe, Circuits will display the remaining time till decay. This is a visual bug and will not affect a player's remaining Circuits.
|Resources / Components|