“I want more... Operator, please hurry! This story is getting quite good!”This article is a stub. You can help WARFRAME Wiki by adding a sentence or two.
- Like other Hyena models, the Cinderthresh Hyena is a very agile combatant and will dodge around to avoid being hit.
- At long range, it will attack with one of the following:
- A high-damage AoE mortar shell. This attack is highly telegraphed, has a slow-moving projectile, and is fairly easy to avoid.
- A few shots from its back-mounted cannon. This attack does medium damage.
- Ranged attacks are usually followed up by leaping toward its target. Upon impact, this attack will apply a guaranteed Cold status effect to anything caught within its radius.
- Once within melee range, it will swipe at its target with its front legs.
Last updated: Update 25.7
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.