- Like other Hyena models, the Cinderthresh Hyena is a very agile combatant and will dodge around to avoid being hit.
- At long range, it will attack with one of the following:
- A high-damage AoE mortar shell. This attack is highly telegraphed, has a slow-moving projectile, and is fairly easy to avoid.
- A few shots from its back-mounted cannon. This attack does medium damage.
- Ranged attacks are usually followed up by leaping toward its target. Upon impact, this attack will apply a guaranteed status effect to anything caught within its radius.
- Once within melee range, it will swipe at its target with its front legs.
- Currently the Corpus Supra Target will not deploy the Cinderthresh Hyena if he is the Assassination target in Orb Vallis.
Last updated: Update 25.7 (2019-08-29)