Stats[edit | edit source]
Acquisition[edit | edit source]
- This mod can be acquired by attaining the rank of General under Steel Meridian, or the rank of Genius under Cephalon Suda, and spending 25,000 to purchase.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Freeze chance is not affected by Ability Strength.
- Duration is affected by Ability Duration.
- Enemies are frozen upon crossing the Snow Globe's perimeter.
- Enemies that are not frozen cannot be frozen until they exit and reenter the globe.
- Arbitration Shield Drones won't dispel the freeze effect from frozen enemies.
Tips[edit | edit source]
- Works great against the Infested, both due to the enemies tendency to rush into the players taking refuge in the globe, and also because frozen enemies act as physical barriers to temporarily block incoming enemies.
- Since the freeze can happen once per globe, overlapping globes can help ensure that enemies will be frozen one or more times.
Maximization[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- This augment adds a small visual change to Snow Globe in the form of an aurora within the globe's circumference.
Media[edit | edit source]
Patch History[edit | edit source]
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.