Chaos Sphere is a Warframe Augment Mod for that allows to create a circular radius that affects enemies entering within its range for a fraction of its duration.
Stats[edit | edit source]
Acquisition[edit | edit source]
- Can be acquired by attaining the rank of Maxim under the Arbiters of Hexis, or the rank of Flawless under New Loka, and spending 25,000 to purchase.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Upon casting Chaos, a circular radius shown as a wall of energy is laid down on the location where the ability was cast. Any enemies entering through this radius will become affected by Chaos. This area-of-effect is stationary, and will not move along with Nyx.
- The area-of-effect lasts for only a fraction of Chaos' own duration.
- The radius of this effect slowly shrinks within the duration of the Chaos Sphere's effect.
- The shrinking radius of the effect is often faster than the speed of the advancing enemies, thus limiting the usefulness of this augment.
- The Chaos ability timer will terminate if Chaos Sphere reaches the end of its duration and there are no more enemies affected by Chaos, whether from the initial cast or from the Chaos Sphere.
Media[edit | edit source]
Patch History[edit | edit source]
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.