|This article is archived. |
The content was relevant to an obsolete version of Warframe, and has since been removed, retrieved and or revamped.
Please do not use this article for critical in-game information!
|Nightwave since Update 24.3|
Challenge Rewards are rewards given for completing randomly generated challenges given to Tenno when they begin a mission. The challenge is displayed briefly at the bottom of the screen at the beginning of a mission and can be checked throughout the mission via the menu screen. When completed, a set amount of affinity is awarded across your equipment depending on the difficulty of the challenge.
List of ChallengesEdit
Here is a list of challenges, as well as the affinity rewarded upon completing them:
|Hacker||Hack 1 console||Hacking data terminals does not count towards this challenge. Only terminals that result in a lockout of key areas count.||1,000|
|Head Hunter||Get 10 headshots||An enemy must be killed by the headshot for it to count towards this challenge.||5,000|
|Killer||Get 30 kills||5,000|
|Looter||Collect 4 energy orbs||1,000|
|Pistol Master||Get 20 kills with your secondary weapon||5,000|
|Exercising Power||Use your first ability 5 times||1,000|
|Rifleman||Get 30 kills with your primary weapon||Kills from any type of primary weapon are counted towards this challenge.
Can be completed using your secondary weapon if your primary weapon is unequipped.
|Speed Kill||Get 3 kills in 10 seconds||Timer will start upon the first kill. Any kills within 10 seconds go toward the challenge. If 3 kills are not achieved within 10 seconds, the counter will reset to 0.||5,000|
|Stealth||Get 10 kills on unalerted enemies||Under certain circumstances, some enemies can be killed to finish this challenge regardless of alert level. See the Notes page for more details.||5,000|
|Style Kill||Get 5 kills while sliding||This includes any kills attained with weapons, Warframe abilities or your companion, if any.||5,000|
|Swordsman||Get 10 melee kills||5,000|
|Treasure Hunter||Find 1 Mod||1,000|
|From Within||Use your 4th Warframe ability once||This challenge cannot be done if the player's Warframe is below level 10, as the 4th ability is only unlocked once the player reaches that level.||
- As mentioned above, certain enemies can be killed under specific circumstances to finish the Stealth Challenge;
- Killing an enemy with Nyx's Absorb registers as a headshot kill.
- As Update 15.0, Challenges are now displayed inside the mission in the player's Menu.
- Challenge Rewards can sometimes be unobtainable depending on the mission; a player may get a Hacker challenge in an Endless Defense Mission, for example.
- This is particularly evident in spaceborne Archwing gameplay; Rifleman and Pistol Master cannot be completed by any means, while Head Hunter is incredibly difficult to accomplish.
- Exercising Power can be completed by performing Transference and going into Operator mode.