|Time: 24 hrs|
|Market Price: N/A||Blueprints Price:N/A|
This weapon deals primarily Electricity damage.
- Innate Electricity damage – effective against Machinery and Robotic.
- High Slash damage – effective against health.
- High critical chance.
- Slam Radial Damage deals Electricity damage.
- Second highest status chance of all blade and whips, behind Lacera.
- Tied with Mios for the fastest attack speed of all blade and whips.
- Innate polarity.
- Innate Electricity damage – less effective against Alloy Armor.
- Low Impact damage – less effective against shields.
- Ceti Lacera, compared to Lacera:
- When combining elements the innate Electricity damage is added last, unless another mod adds this type.
- The fourth attack of the stanceless/Claws of the Drake combo as well as the Heavy Attack use the whip to ragdoll and pull enemies towards the player.
- The Slam Radial Damage has a 40% chance to inflict the Electricity status effect, but is unaffected by status chance mods.
- Ceti is the plural form of Cetus, a Latin term for "sea monster".
- As a reward for the Scarlet Spear event, it likely takes its name from Tau Ceti, one of the closest stars to Earth and the likely homeworld of the Sentients.
- This is currently the only Ceti-type weapon.
Ceti Lacera Skins
Last updated: Update 27.3
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.