“It's taking longer than I calculated.”This page is actively being worked on and may not be completely correct. Please assist in making this page accurate.
Update 26.0 glaive changes. Heavy attack → throw attack. Holding attack → charged throw attack. Heavy attack while glaive in midair → return + radial attack. Attack while glaive in midair → return.
|Time: 24 hrs|
|Market Price: 150||Blueprints Price:50,000|
|Bio Lab Research 3,000|
|Time: 72 hrs|
|x1 x3 x10 x30 x100|
- Innate Toxin damage – effective against Flesh and Ferrite Armor and bypasses Shielded and Proto Shields.
- Good critical chance.
- Tied with Glaive Prime and Pathocyst for the highest status chance of all glaives.
- Possesses momentum during regular swings, which resists interruption such as stagger or knockdown.
- Heavy Attack throws the glaive, which can bounce up to three times or travels up to 30 meters before returning to the user, damaging anyone in its path.
- Thrown glaive has high Puncture damage – effective against armor.
- Primary and secondary weapons can be fired and reloaded can be used normally with a thrown glaive, and retrieving the glaive does not interrupt these actions.
- Thrown glaive is silent.
- Glaive can explode mid-flight by pressing the melee button which also forces a return.
- Can be wielded in-tandem with a single-handed secondary weapon.
- Innate and polarities.
- Second lowest base melee damage of all glaives, after Glaive and Kestrel.
- Innate Toxin damage – less effective against Machinery, Robotic, and Fossilized.
- Exploding glaive has low Impact and Slash damage – less effective against shields and health.
- Short melee range.
- Cannot use melee attacks while the glaive is in mid-flight.
- The thrown attack deals physical damage, with Puncture damage as the dominant damage type.
- Physical damage mods (like Sundering Strike) increase this damage.
- When combining elemental damage mods, the Cerata's innate Toxin damage is added last.
- When equipping the Cerata, the player can throw it and then press the melee button to detonate the Cerata, dealing high AoE damage and making it return to the player immediately. This is true for all thrown melee weapons.
- This is very useful for regenerating health with Life Strike.
- It can explode in this manner when not equipped and thrown, but the explosion timing cannot be controlled and will often damage the user in close quarters.
- It should be however noted that finisher attacks can still be executed while the weapon is in the air.
- Cerata (from the Greek word keras/keratos meaning “horn”, a reference to the shape of these structures) are anatomical structures found externally on nudibranches. They are typically used to aid respiration but are sometimes used for attack and defense.
- The Cerata will appear very small in the codex, after the selected Warframe holds the weapon upwards it will become normal sized again.
Last updated: Update 26.0
|Weapons • Damage • Compare All • Cosmetics|