- Grants a 10% Movement Speed bonus when held (i.e. melee mode or quick melee).
- Normal Attack
- High disposition
- Normal Attack
- Very low crit chance
- Low damage
- Low attack range
- Below average status chance
- Very low crit multiplier
|Time: 12 hrs|
|Market Price: N/A||Blueprints Price:N/A|
- Zero damage and short reach makes this weapon ill-advised for use against the Infested, even when modded with elemental damage.
- Ceramic Dagger seems to confer a much higher speed boost with slide attacks than most melee weapons.
- When equipped, the Ceramic Dagger adds a 4th lunging stab to its normal attack combo, which propels the Warframe a good distance forward, which is useful in catching up to moving enemies. It also has a 100% chance of inflicting bleed proc. This effect is lost if one uses the stance, which replaces the lunge with a sweeping slash.
- If the lunge lands behind an unalerted enemy, a stealth attack will be performed instead.
- Prior to Update 22.20 (2018-05-17), the Ceramic Dagger shared its model with the , only scaled down and with a much lower-resolution texture. It was eventually given a similar-but-unique model that resembles a scaled-down Scimitar in shape.
- The blueprint used to drop from Jupiter's boss J3-Golem, however this method of obtaining the blueprint is no longer available.
- Ironically, despite having a weapon with an overly-curved blade that would be ideal for slashing but highly impractical for stabbing, the Ceramic Dagger deals mainly and no damage.
Ceramic Dagger Skins
Last updated: Update 26.0 (2019-10-31)
|Weapons • Damage • Compare All • Cosmetics|