Cephalon Suda is one of the six faction syndicates, named after its leader, a Cephalon of immense strength. Suda possesses an unquenchable thirst for knowledge that drives her to scour the Origin System for information. Moreso than others, she values the old knowledge of the Orokin and holds it in high regard. While Suda's hatred of destruction seems benign, her coldness regarding the individual lives within the System is puzzling at best and hypocritical at worst. Suda's exact goals are unknown, and could be the difference between freedom and destruction in the System. She occupies her time analyzing and collating the data her operatives provide her. Whether it was obtained through violence or through acts of kindness is inconsequential, as the singularity she strives from consuming this data is obfuscated and may not come to pass for millennia. As a Cephalon, her arsenal utilizes Cephalon technology similar to that of Cephalon Simaris', as seen with her signature Synoid weapon set.
Tenno who ally themselves with this Syndicate will receive unique Augment Mods for Cephalon Suda's favored weapons after obtaining the title of Wise. The weapons include , , , and . The unique effect associated with the weapon mods from this syndicate is Entropy.
- Upon initiating into Cephalon Suda, the player will receive a Cephalon Suda Sigil. Equipping this on a Warframe, in the Arsenal as a Front or Back Regalia, will convert approximately 2.25% of affinity gained into standing.
- Higher tiered Sigils bought from Cephalon Suda have a higher conversion multiplier of +5% / +8% / +11% / +13% / +15%.
- Three daily Syndicate Alerts award standing on completion.
- Datums found within Cephalon Suda Syndicate Alerts as interactable objects can be traded for standing in Cephalon Suda's enclave. Each alert has 8 medallions, with three rarities awarding 500, 1000, or 5,000 standing.
- Earning standing with Cephalon Suda increases Arbiters of Hexis's standing by +50%, but decreases Red Veil's standing by -50% and New Loka by -100%.
- Daily Standing Cap is shared with all Faction Syndicates.
|Rank & Title||Sacrifice||Benefits and Consequences||Standing|
(Minimum to Maximum)
5 - Genius
|Access to Warframe Augment Mods, Syndicate Weapons, Syndicate Syandana and Syndicate Captura Scenes||0 to 132,000|
4 - Wise
|Access to Weapon Augment Mods and Orbiter Sculptures||0 to 99,000|
3 - Intelligent
|Orokin Catalyst|| 100,000
|Access to Squad Shield Restore (Large) Blueprint and Archwing Weapon components||0 to 70,000|
2 - Intriguing
|Access to Syndicate Void Relic Pack, partial access to Archwing Weapon components||0 to 44,000|
1 - Competent
|Access to Shield Osprey Specter||0 to 22,000|
0 - Initiation
|500||10,000||Access to Cephalon Suda Sigil||0 to 5,000|
|-||-5,000 to 5,000|
-1 - Debris
|Orokin Catalyst|| 100,000
|Hunted by Eximus Scavenger Drone Squad||-22,000 to 0|
-2 - Waste
|-||-||Hunted by Eximus Scavenger Drone Platoon||-44,000 to 0|
- Main article: What Remains
In the age of the Orokin, during the Old War between the Tenno and the Sentients, an Archimedian had dedicated her life to memories when she took the Archimedian Oath, holding an indispensable amount of knowledge and memories within her mind, in order to preserve the Orokin history for the future.
Having suffered a mix of anterograde and retrograde amnesia, however, memories began slipping away from her. The Archimedian realizes she can no longer uphold the oath and requested the Orokin to turn herself into a Cephalon, in order to preserve what remains of her memories, but not before expressing her regret that she had delayed this long enough to forget her lover's name. The Archimedian is presumed to have been turned into Cephalon Suda.
In the events of the Octavia's Anthem Quest, Suda's lapses in memory and weakened state allows Hunhow to gain access to her data stream, quietly infiltrating her programming until he eventually takes control. During this quest, you use the power of the Mandachord instrument to allow her to remember who she is, which makes her strong enough to push Hunhow out.
Cephalon Simaris refers to this amalgamation of Cephalon and Sentient as Suda-Hunhow and initially believes it is a lost cause to save her.
It is also revealed during this Quest that most, if not all Cephalons, can link to each other and share information in a collective entanglement known as "The Weave". This connection is a severe weakness because when it is revealed that a Sentient has begun subverting and controlling Suda, Simaris insists on isolating and destroying Suda before she "infects them all".
- Suda's name may have been derived from a 10th-century Byzantine encyclopedia of the ancient Mediterranean world. Suda might also be derived from the Byzantine Greek word souda, meaning "fortress" or "stronghold"
- Cephalon Suda is the only Syndicate in which the Death Squad is not composed of the Specter reward offered to players when they reach the first rank. She offers a Shield Osprey as a Specter reward but the Death Squad is composed of Scavenger Drones. This is due to the fact that Shield Ospreys have no offensive attacks.
- The Shield Ospreys she offers are armed with laser rifles similar to the Scavenger Drones'.
- According to Cephalon Cordylon, the smaller Cephalon that acts as Suda's envoy is a subroutine deployed when Suda is given a task that requires less than 5% of her processing power. Cordylon also reveals that it is often nicknamed 'Little Jim', sometimes 'Tiny Suda' and rarely (and amusingly) 'that other Cephalon thing' by other Relay personnel.
- According to Cephalon Cordylon, New Loka's negative alignment towards Cephalon Suda is mostly attributed to the former's closed-minded attitude toward technological expansion – to which the main offenders are usually the Cephalons themselves. Mainly, New Loka seeks to purge Earth of any remaining Orokin technology, which is the main interest of Suda.
- The Red Veil's violent and notably destructive nature can be the reason they are at odds with Cephalon Suda, who values preservation. While the Veil would have no qualms erasing data and destroying reliquary (even Orokin ones) if it means crippling the enemy, Suda is very much opposed to the thought.
- It is possible that Suda allied herself with the Arbiters of Hexis because of the knowledge they offered regarding the old ways of the Tenno. Warrior scholars who worshipped the way of the old, the Arbiters are most certainly one of the few sources of the past the Orokin left behind. Their alliance seems to signify a "knowledge-and-truth" relationship.
- According to the mini-comic What Remains, Cephalon Suda was an Archimedian of the Orokin Empire. She willingly became a Cephalon in response to her increasing memory loss impeding her ability to continue her duty as a human.
- Cephalon Suda is voiced by Charlotte Ann.
|Relay||Factions||Arbiters of Hexis • Cephalon Suda • New Loka • Red Veil • Steel Meridian • The Perrin Sequence|
|Neutral||Cephalon Simaris • Conclave|
|Landscape||Cetus||Ostron • The Quills|
|Fortuna||Solaris United • Ventkids • Vox Solaris|
|Necralisk||Entrati • Necraloid|
|Event||Operational Supply • Nightwave|
|Standing • Syndicate Radial Effects|