“I want more... Operator, please hurry! This story is getting quite good!”This article is a stub. You can help WARFRAME Wiki by adding a sentence or two.
Cephalite Resonance is a unique resource that drops during Nightwave Series 3. It has a chance to drop from enemies that have been vitrified by Glass Fissures that can randomly spawn during missions, similar to how Void Fissures corrupt enemies.
Ten of these are needed to access the Glassmaker's Weave in the Glassmaker crime scene.
- Nora Night will alert the player as the Glass Fissures spawn.
- Fissures can also spawn in open-world areas such as the Plains of Eidolon and Orb Vallis and the on-foot sections of the Empyrean game mode.
- Glass Fissures do not spawn during Void Fissures.
- Most Bosses, including Kuva Lichs, cannot be vitrified.
- Breaking the glass nodes covering the vitrified enemies will cause them to become vulnerable.
- Vitrified enemies explode shortly after death, dealing damage to all units within range (both Tenno and enemies).
- Cephalite drops are not affected by Resource Boosters or Resource Drop Chance Boosters.
- 10 Cephalite is consumed instantly when used to investigate the energy resonance in the crime scene.
- The player cannot carry more than 20 Cephalite Resonances.
- During Railjack missions, Cephalite can be easily farmed without running around, as Glass Fissures will always turn enemies boarding the Railjack, given that there is no point of interest for ground enemies to spawn.
- Occasionally, vitrified enemies will not become vulnerable, even after destroying their nodes, making it impossible to finish some missions. This can be potentially circumvented by knocking them off the map.