|Time: 12 hours|
|Market Price: 195||Blueprints Price: 35,000|
This weapon deals primarily Slash damage.
- High Slash damage – effective against health.
- Highest critical chance and attack speed of all Arch-melees.
- High status chance.
- No delay between combo looping, allowing a faster attack rate.
- Innate polarity.
- Tied with Rathbone for the lowest base damage of all arch-melees.
- See Category:Centaur Build to see how players mod this weapon.
- See Category:Centaur Guides for guides on how to use this weapon effectively.
- For more general help with weapons, you may wish to browse Category:Weapon Guides.
- Centaur can utilize the Tempered Blade mod to greatly increase its critical chance up to 62.5%, granting additional 30% overall DPS.
- Blocking with melee will grant knockdown protection against obstacles, allowing for smoother flight. Alternatively, performing a slide attack will allow passage through obstacles without slowing down.
- A Centaur is a mythological creature that is half-human, half-horse.
- The Centaur (along with the Fluctus and the Itzal) was accidentally leaked in Hotfix 15.6.1, where a bundle called the "Itzal Raider Pack" visually replaced the Stealth Pack in the Market. The Stealth Bundle still functioned as normal however.
|Archwing • Compare All|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.