Characteristics[edit | edit source]
This weapon deals primarily Slash damage.
- High Slash damage – effective against health.
- Second highest critical chance of all arch-melees, behind .
- High status chance.
- Fastest attack speed of all Arch-melees.
- No delay between combo looping, allowing a faster attack rate.
- Innate polarity.
- Lowest base damage of all arch-melees.
Acquisition[edit | edit source]
|Blade||The Perrin Sequence Offering|
|Handle||New Loka Offering|
|Aegis||Arbiters of Hexis Offering|
|Time: 12 hrs|
|Market Price: 195||Blueprints Price:35,000|
Tips[edit | edit source]
- Centaur can utilize to greatly increase its critical chance up to 62.5%, providing an additional 30% overall DPS.
- Blocking with melee will grant knockdown protection against obstacles, allowing for smoother flight. Alternatively, performing a slide/dash attack will allow passage through obstacles without slowing down.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- A Centaur is a mythological creature that is half-human, half-horse.
- The Centaur (along with the and the Itzal) was accidentally leaked in Hotfix 15.6.1, where a bundle called the "Itzal Raider Pack" visually replaced the Stealth Pack in the Market. The Stealth Bundle still functioned as normal however.
Media[edit | edit source]
Patch History[edit | edit source]
See Also[edit | edit source]
|Archwing • Compare All|
|Archwings||Amesha • Elytron • Itzal • Odonata (Prime)|
|Arch-guns||• • • ( ) • • • ( ) • • • • • •|
|Arch-melees||• • • • • • ( )|
|Weapons • Damage • Compare All • Cosmetics|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.