The Cedo is ' signature shotgun, with a primary fire shooting fully automatic buckshot rounds with high critical chance and deals increased damage with each individual status effect affecting the target, and an Alternate Fire that launches an exploding ricocheting glaive with extreme status chance to amplify the primary fire's output. In Lavos's hands, he applies a effect to Cedo.
- Primary Fire shoots wide-spread, close-ranged buckshots in a fully automatic fashion.
- Alternate Fire launches a glaive that explodes in a 6 meter radius on impact with a surface or enemy and bounces up to 11 times.
- High damage – effective against health.
- Innate damage – effective against Machinery and Fossilized.
- Tied with 's alt fire and 's alt fire for the second highest status chance of all primary launchers, behind 's alt fire.
- Can proc , , , and .
- Initial hit and explosion apply status separately.
- Explosion does not need direct line of sight to deal damage and will penetrate walls.
- No damage falloff.
- Consumes no ammo.
- Multishot affects the number of glaives released per use, each with their own trajectory.
- High magazine size.
- Innate effect when used by Lavos.
- Innate two polarities.
- Primary Fire:
- Alternate Fire:
- Extremely low base damage.
- Extremely low critical chance and critical multiplier.
- Glaive has travel time.
- Only one glaive can be active at a time, and takes approximately five seconds or 11 bounces to return.
- Explosion inflicts self-stagger.
- Fairly slow reload speed.
Cedo's blueprint and components are available from Father with Entrati standing. The main blueprint requires players to be at Rank 4 - Friend, while components require Rank 5 - Family. Each item costs 5,000 Standing, totaling to 20,000. The blueprint and all components can be traded.
|Time: 12 hrs|
|Market Price: 240||Blueprints Price:N/A|
- The primary fire's bonus damage from individual status effects stacks additively with base damage mods such as and .
- Despite not consuming ammo when fired or to deal damage, the alt fire cannot be fired if the gun runs out of ammo.
- The Alternate Fire's ability to rapidly proc multiple different status effects greatly synergizes with 's , its own primary fire, , and melee weapons modded with .
- Despite the Primary Fire's low status chance, its high critical chance and critical damage multiplier make worth installing, which in turn allows for a free boost to the Primary Fire's damage even without any glaives launched.
- The Orokin script engraved on the Cedo's barrel reads "Executioner".
- When it was first introduced, the Cedo's blueprint and components could be purchased from Father during Operation: Orphix Venom for 1,000 Phasic Cells for the components and 1,500 for the main blueprint; a total of 4,500 Phasic Cells are needed. Alternately, they can be acquired from Operation: Orphix Venom missions. Following the end of the event, they were made available through Father.
- The name Cedo may be from the Latin cedo, which can mean "I cede, yield".
|Weapons • Damage • Compare All • Cosmetics|