- Innate damage – effective against Ferrite Armor and Fossilized.
- Very high critical multiplier.
- Extremely high status chance.
- High fire rate.
- Innate 0.9 meter Punch Through.
- Consumes 0.5 ammo per tick of damage.
- Fairly fast reload speed.
- The zone of impact or maximum beam range has a spherical blast radius of 1 meter, allowing it to hit multiple enemies at once.
- Reload throws a grenade at the reticle that explodes in 5 - 7 meter radius on impact with a surface or enemy.
- Damage, critical chance, status chance, and explosion range increase when reloading with no ammo in the magazine.
- Initial hit and explosion apply status separately.
- Explosion does not need direct line of sight to deal damage and will penetrate walls.
- Innate polarity.
- Innate damage – less effective against Proto Shields.
- Will never reload on its own, must be reloaded manually.
- Primary beam:
- Low critical chance.
- Has linear damage falloff from 100% to 80% from 9m to 19m target distance. Distance is affected by Projectile Speed but do not increase the maximum range of the beam.
- Damage ramps up from ?% to 100% over 0.6 seconds when firing. After firing stops for 0.8 seconds, the damage decays back to ?% over 2 seconds.
- Limited range of 19 meters. Range is affected by .
- Reload grenade:
- Low base critical chance.
- Has travel time.
- Explosion inflicts self-stagger.
- Explosion has linear damage falloff from 100% to 50% from central impact.
- Weapon must be completely emptied from a full magazine in order maximize the use of the grenade.
|Time: 24 hrs|
|Market Price: 190||Blueprints Price:50,000|
|Bio Lab Research3,000|
|Time: 72 hrs|
|x1 x3 x10 x30 x100|
- Will not reload automatically on an empty magazine, preserving the grenade. The player must manually reload the weapon to toss it out and refill the magazine.
- Cannot throw the grenade if reserve ammo is completely depleted.
- If reload is interrupted after throwing an empty clip, reloading again will throw a weaker grenade. This includes if the player is knocked back from a full magazine explosion.
- The grenade throwing animation speed is affected by reload speed.
- increases the grenade damage.
- Increasing magazine capacity has no effect on grenade damage.
- Adding additional Punch Through affects the reload grenade, causing it to deal miniscule damage and pass through the floor without causing an explosion.
- Multishot does not affect the reload grenade.
- As this weapon has innate damage, very high status chance, and the primary fire uses very powerful beam Multishot mechanics, it is able to very effectively build into , , and either or damage all at the same time. The first two procs tend to cap and provide their maximum bonuses almost instantly, while the single element Damage over Time effects will stack up dozens of procs. This makes the weapon extremely powerful against individual enemies.
- Its name is based on catabolysis, a biological process in which the body breaks down fat and muscle tissue for survival, which only occurs during extreme cases of malnutrition.
- When tossing the empty magazine, the player appears shocked that a new one has grown in its place, even going so far as to act like they are going to replace it themselves only to realize it's full again.
- The player will also grab a fully empty magazine and look at it before throwing, where partial reloaded magazines will simply be tossed quickly.
- , a sniper rifle that shares the same visual theme.
- , a melee weapon that shares the same visual theme.
|Research • Clan • Dojo|
|Weapons • Damage • Compare All • Cosmetics|