|Time: 12 hrs|
|Market Price: 180||Blueprints Price:15,000|
|Tenno Lab Research 3,000|
|Time: 72 hrs|
|x1 x3 x10 x30 x100|
This weapon deals primarily Slash damage.
- High Slash and good Puncture damage – effective against health and armor.
- Very high status chance.
- Tied with the Orthos Prime for the fastest attack speed of all polearms.
- Stance slot has polarity, matches Shimmering Blight stance.
- Innate and polarities.
- Third lowest base damage of all polearms, after Orthos and Tonbo.
- Lowest critical chance and critical multiplier of all polearms.
- Can be built for status and Condition Overload to boost its damage output.
- Cassowar's high attack speed allows it to proc statuses quickly.
- The name Cassowar could be based on the Cassowary, a flightless bird native to the tropical forests of New Guinea (Papua New Guinea and Indonesia), nearby islands, and northeastern Australia.
- The Cassowar's high attack speed ties in to the Cassowary's high running speed.
Last updated: Update 26.0
|Weapons • Damage • Compare All • Cosmetics|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.