- High and good damage – effective against health and armor.
- Very high status chance.
- Tied with the Orthos Prime for the fastest attack speed of all polearms.
- Stance slot has polarity, matches stance.
- Innate and polarities.
- Third lowest base damage of all polearms, after and .
- Low damage – less effective against shields.
- Lowest critical chance and critical multiplier of all polearms.
|Time: 12 hrs|
|Market Price: 180||Blueprints Price:15,000|
|Tenno Lab Research 3,000|
|Time: 72 hrs|
|x1 x3 x10 x30 x100|
- Can be built for status and to boost its damage output.
- Cassowar's high attack speed allows it to proc statuses quickly.
- The name Cassowar could be based on the Cassowary, a large flightless bird native to the tropical forests of New Guinea (Papua New Guinea and Indonesia), nearby islands, and northeastern Australia. Cassowary is considered as one of the most dangerous birds in the world as it can be quite aggressive if provoked and can inflict serious or even fatal wounds to humans.
- The Cassowar's high attack speed ties in to the Cassowary's high running speed.
- The Cassowar's blades slightly resemble the shape of the Cassowary's head.
Last updated: Update 26.0 (2019-10-31)
|Research • Clan • Dojo|
|Weapons • Damage • Compare All • Cosmetics|