(We often refer to damage increase by status applied as condition overload, but the mod is actually Galvanized Shot.)
Tag: source edit
|Line 1:||Line 1:|
'''Cascadia Empowered''' is a [[Arcane Enhancement
'''Cascadia Empowered''' is a [[Arcane Enhancement]] that deals a flat amount of damage based on [[Status Effect]], matching the status's damage type.
Latest revision as of 19:45, 5 August 2022
|Rank||Damage on status effect|
Cascadia Empowered can be purchased from Cavalero for 7,500, requiring Rank 3 - Guardian with The Holdfasts. It can also be dropped by Thrax Centurion, Thrax Legatus, and Void Angels on the Zariman Ten Zero.
|Thrax Centurion||0.33%||~ 299 Kills||2067 ± 689 Kills|
|Thrax Legatus||0.33%||~ 299 Kills||2067 ± 689 Kills|
|Void Angel||1.67%||~ 59 Kills||410 ± 136 Kills|
|Ravenous Void Angel||0.67%||~ 149 Kills||1032 ± 344 Kills|
All drop rates data is obtained from DE's official drop tables.
See Mission Rewards#Standard Missions for definitions on reward table rotations.
For more detailed definitions and information, visit here.
- Thrax enemies are abundant in Mobile Defense and Void Cascade missions.
- The Zariman Arcane drop is considered as a mod drop, and is thus affected by The Steel Path and Mod Drop Chance Booster.
- Creates an extra instance of damage when proccing a status effect.
- More than 1 status proc on a single hit (>100% Status chance) will properly add extra damage, but will be displayed as a single damage number.
- Not affected by damage, element, physical, stacks, , or critical mods and bonuses.
- Affected by faction mods and bonuses once.
- Not affected by or 's passive.
- Triggers on procs by .
- Doesn't trigger on procs by .
- Affected by Damage Vulnerability like .
- Not affected by weakspots, but is affected by enemy damage reduction. For example, striking a Nox in the face will still have Cascadia Empowered's damage reduced by its body's damage reduction.
- Not affected by weapon falloff such as on shotguns and explosions.
- Can proc off of 's bonus when used with .
- Affected by 's Devouring Attrition, which has a 50% chance to increase Cascadia Empowered's damage by 2000%, as its instance cannot crit.
- Indirectly affected by Fire Rate and Multishot mods.
- Unlike other secondary arcanes, Cascadia Empowered has no activation conditions, giving weapons more up-front damage to activate other conditional effects such as .
- Most effective on weapons with high status proc rates (Status Chance per Pellet × Fire Rate × Innate Multishot × Explosions). In order of highest base burst proc rate, these include:
- causes all hits to proc , adding an extra instance of Cascadia Empowered to every hit from the secondary weapon, except for status ticks.
|Eidolon • Helmets • Ostron • Operator • Amp • Solaris United • The Holdfasts • The Quills • Vox Solaris|