Cascadia Empowered is a Arcane Enhancement for Secondary weapons that deals a flat amount of damage based on Status Effect, matching the status's damage type.
||Damage on status effect
Cascadia Empowered can be purchased from Cavalero for 7,500, requiring Rank 3 - Guardian with The Holdfasts. It can also be dropped by Thrax Centurion, Thrax Legatus, and Void Angels on the Zariman Ten Zero.
All drop rates data is obtained from DE's official drop tables.
See Mission Rewards#Standard Missions for definitions on reward table rotations.
For more detailed definitions and information,
- Creates an extra instance of damage when proccing a status effect.
- More than 1 status proc on a single hit (>100% Status chance) will properly add extra damage, but will be displayed as a single damage number.
- Not affected by damage, element, physical, Galvanized Shot stacks, Synth Charge, or critical mods and bonuses.
- Affected by faction mods and bonuses once.
- Not affected by Eclipse or Garuda's passive.
- Triggers on Toxin procs by Toxic Lash.
- Doesn't trigger on Void procs by Xata's Whisper.
- Affected by Damage Vulnerability like Sentient Wrath.
- Not affected by weakspots, but is affected by enemy damage reduction. For example, striking a Nox in the face will still have Cascadia Empowered's damage reduced by its body's damage reduction.
- Not affected by weapon falloff such as on shotguns and explosions.
- Can proc off of Zenurik's Temporal Shot bonus when used with Seeking Talons.
- Affected by Laetum's Devouring Attrition, which has a 50% chance to increase Cascadia Empowered's damage by 2000%, as its instance cannot crit.
- Indirectly affected by Fire Rate and Multishot mods.
- Unlike other secondary arcanes, Cascadia Empowered has no activation conditions, giving weapons more up-front damage to activate other conditional effects such as Galvanized Diffusion.
- Most effective on weapons with high status proc rates (Status Chance per Pellet × Fire Rate × Innate Multishot × Explosions). In order of highest base burst proc rate, these include:
- Seeking Talons causes all hits to proc Slash, adding an extra instance of Cascadia Empowered to every hit from the secondary weapon, except for status ticks.
Hotfix 31.6.4 (2022-07-14)
- Fixed the Cascadia Empowered Arcane buffs applying to Companion or Sentinel weapons.
Hotfix 31.5.8 (2022-05-11)
- Fixed Cascadia Empowered triggering Overwhelming Attrition.
Update 31.5 (2022-04-27)