“Market forces dictate that you need to evolve or die.”The Void Relics for this item have been removed from the drop tables at this time and are no longer available.
|Time: 24 hrs|
|Market Price: N/A||Blueprints Price: N/A|
Lith/Meso/Neo/Axi refer to Void Relics
(V) Denotes Vaulted Void Relics
(B) Denotes Baro Ki'Teer Exclusive Void Relic
|Striker||Carrier will attack the first visible enemy in range. Increasing level increases range.|
|Ammo Case||Increase ammunition capacity and converts ammo pickups into ammo for equipped weapons after a short delay.|
|Looter||Allows the Carrier to break nearby containers by shooting them.|
|List of Sentinel Mods|
- Carrier Prime, compared to Carrier:
- The Carrier exclusive precept mod Striker no longer drops as of Update 24.0. It was replaced with the non-exclusive Assault Mode precept mod.
- When the Ash Prime Access was launched, the Carrier Prime was only included in the Bladestorm package, the most expensive of the Prime Access packages, running counter with previous Prime Access packages where non-Warframe Primes were included in the lower tier offerings. This has since been rectified with Hotfix 16.11.2, which included a script that gave the Carrier Prime to players who bought eligible Prime Access packages.
- Currently Carrier Prime, together with Wyrm Prime, has the highest armor of all Sentinels, reaching up to 315 armor (51.22% damage reduction) with a max rank Metal Fiber.
- Main article: Category:Carrier Prime Sentinel Build
- On May 24th, 2017, it was announced that Carrier Prime would enter the Prime Vault and be retired from the reward tables on May 30th, 2017. Any preexisting components or fully-built sentinels will remain as is.