The Carmine Penta is a special variant of the Penta grenade launcher, featuring a higher fire rate and doubled magazine size.
Characteristics[edit | edit source]
This weapon deals primarily Blast damage.
- Innate Blast damage – effective against Machinery and Fossilized.
- Physical contact with grenades deal Impact damage.
- Grenades have a blast radius of 5.5 meters.
- Pinpoint accuracy.
- Heavy Caliber's accuracy penalty is minimal on this weapon.
- Can use the launcher-exclusive Adhesive Blast and Firestorm mods, as well as the Penta-exclusive Tether Grenades and Napalm Grenades mod.
- Innate Blast damage – less effective against Ferrite Armor.
- Low critical chance and status chance.
- Grenades have slow travel time and heavy arcing.
- Explosions can cause self-stagger.
- Can only have five grenades out at once.
- Extra projectiles generated by Multishot will count towards the limit of five live grenades.
- Slow reload speed.
- Grenades have a high bouncing capability which makes it hard to stack on a desired spot.
- Draws from the rare sniper ammo pool.
- Carmine Penta, compared to Penta:
- Carmine Penta, compared to Secura Penta:
- Higher area attack damage (350.0 vs. 300.0)
- Lower critical chance (10% vs. 26%)
- Lower status chance (10% vs. 26%)
- Higher fire rate (2.7 rounds/sec vs. 2 rounds/sec)
- Larger magazine (10 rounds vs. 7 rounds)
- Larger max ammo capacity (40 rounds vs. 28 rounds)
- Lack of an innate Sequence effect
- Different polarities (None vs. )
- Lower Mastery Rank required (6 vs. 12)
- Lower disposition (1.25 vs. 1.3)
This weapon's blueprints and components can be obtained from Pluto Proxima or Veil Proxima Corpus-controlled territory Derelict Freightlinkers Caches in Empyrean missions. All parts can be traded between players.
|Main Blueprint||6.06%||34 – 35 Rotation B Caches||133 ± 37 Rotation B Caches|
All drop rates data is obtained from DE's official droptables.
Expected refers to total number of attempts a player can expect to need in order to receive at least one of each drop associated with the respective values.
Nearly Guaranteed refers to the total number of attempts a player needs to obtain a 99%, 99.9%, and 99.99% probability to receive at least one of each drop associated with the respective values.
For more detailed definitions and information on how these number were obtained, visit here.
|Time: 12 hrs|
|Market Price: N/A||Blueprints Price:N/A|
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Although it features twice the magazine size of the regular Penta, only a maximum of five grenades can be active.
- Grenades will immediately explode when they hit Blunts, water surface, puddles from Tar Mutalist MOA or Bulwarks
Media[edit | edit source]
Carmine Penta Skins
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Carmine refers to a bright red pigment derived from various insects.
- This weapon used to be exclusive to WARFRAME (China), through a rebate program after purchasing at least ¥1 worth of Platinum. It has been available to the global build since Update 29.10.