- Innate damage – effective against Machinery and Fossilized.
- Grenades explode in 4 meter radius on impact with a surface or enemy.
- Initial hit and explosion apply status separately.
- Explosion does not need direct line of sight to deal damage and will penetrate walls.
- Pinpoint accuracy.
- Can use the launcher-exclusive and mods, as well as the Penta-exclusive and mods.
- Innate damage – less effective against Ferrite Armor.
- Low critical chance and status chance.
- Grenades have slow travel time and heavy arcing.
- Explosions can cause self-stagger.
- Can only have five grenades out at once.
- Extra projectiles generated by Multishot will count towards the limit of five live grenades.
- Slow reload speed.
- Grenades have a high bouncing capability which makes it hard to stack on a desired spot.
- Draws from the rare sniper ammo pool.
- Carmine Penta (Grenade Detonation), compared to Penta (Grenade Detonation):
- Carmine Penta (Grenade Detonation), compared to Secura Penta (Grenade Detonation):
- Higher base damage per projectile (350 vs. 300)
- Higher total damage (350 vs. 300)
- Lower base critical chance (10% vs. 26%)
- Lower base status chance (10% vs. 26%)
- Higher average damage per shot (385 vs. 378)
- Higher burst DPS (1,039.5 vs. 756)
- Higher sustained DPS (620.6 vs. 441)
- Closer ending damage falloff distance (4m vs. 6m)
- Lesser max damage reduction at ending falloff distance (0.5x vs. 0.6x)
- Higher fire rate (2.7 round(s)/sec vs. 2 round(s)/sec)
- Larger magazine (10 round(s) vs. 7 round(s))
- Larger max ammo capacity (40 round(s) vs. 28 round(s))
- Different polarities (None vs. )
- Lower Mastery Rank required (6 vs. 12)
- Lower disposition (1.25 vs. 1.3)
- Lack of an innate Sequence effect
|Main Blueprint||6.06%||34 – 35 Rotation B Caches||133 ± 37 Rotation B Caches|
All drop rates data is obtained from DE's official droptables.
Expected refers to total number of attempts a player can expect to need in order to receive at least one of each drop associated with the respective values.
Nearly Guaranteed refers to the total number of attempts a player needs to obtain a 99%, 99.9%, and 99.99% probability to receive at least one of each drop associated with the respective values.
For more detailed definitions and information on how these number were obtained, visit here.
|Time: 12 hrs|
|Market Price: N/A||Blueprints Price:N/A|
- Although it features twice the magazine size of the regular Penta, only a maximum of five grenades can be active.
- Grenades will immediately explode when they hit Blunts, water surface, puddles from Tar Mutalist MOA or Bulwarks
Carmine Penta Skins
- Carmine refers to a bright red pigment derived from various insects.
- This weapon used to be exclusive to WARFRAME (China), through a rebate program after purchasing at least ¥1 worth of Platinum. It has been available to the global build since Update 29.10 (2021-03-19).
- , the original version.
- , the Perrin Sequence custom version.
|Weapons • Damage • Compare All • Cosmetics|