- Range indicates the maximum distance the Diriga attacks a target, however it will keep firing on the engaged target a few meters beyond maximum distance until it disengages.
- Keep in mind that Diriga will use this precept regardless of the weapon equipped, which has interesting consequences with certain weapons;
- If used in tandem with weapons whose projectiles have considerable travel time, the Diriga will not switch targets until after the burst has finished or the weapon has finished its cycle.
- The Sweeper( Prime)'s low accuracy and damage falloff are not taken into account, so the Diriga will barely damage its target, if at all.
- Using the ( Prisma) Burst Laser will result in the weapon firing in heavily askew angles or where moving enemies were when first engaging with them.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.