- Range indicates the maximum distance the Diriga attacks a target, however it will keep firing on the engaged target a few meters beyond maximum distance until it disengages.
- Keep in mind that Diriga will use this precept regardless of the weapon equipped, which has interesting consequences with certain weapons;
- If used in tandem with weapons whose projectiles have considerable travel time, the Diriga will not switch targets until after the burst has finished or the weapon has finished its cycle.
- The Sweeper( Prime)'s low accuracy and damage falloff are not taken into account, so the Diriga will barely damage its target, if at all.
- Using the ( Prisma) Burst Laser will result in the weapon firing in heavily askew angles or where moving enemies were when first engaging with them.
|Penjaga||Carrier||Ammo Case • Looter • Striker|
|Dethcube||Energy Generator • Swift Deth • Vaporize|
|Diriga||Arc Coil • Calculated Shot • Electro Pulse|
|Djinn||Fatal Attraction • Reawaken • Thumper|
|Helios||Detect Vulnerability • Investigator • Targeting Receptor|
|Oxylus||Scan Aquatic Lifeforms • Scan Matter|
|Shade||Ambush • Ghost • Revenge|
|Taxon||Molecular Conversion • Retarget|
|Wyrm||Crowd Dispersion • Negate • Warrior|
|Other||Anti-Grav Array • Assault Mode • Coolant Leak • Guardian • Medi-Ray • Odomedic • Regen ( Prime) • Sacrifice • Shield Charger • Vacuum|
|Madurai||Fired Up • Self Destruct • Synth Deconstruct • Synth Fiber|
|Vazarin||Accelerated Deflection • Calculated Redirection • Enhanced Vitality • Metal Fiber • Repair Kit • Sanctuary|
|Naramon||Animal Instinct ( Prime) • Spare Parts|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.