“From memories of a past that has yet to be...”This content is exclusive to the Chinese build of WARFRAME.
Characteristics[edit | edit source]
This weapon deals Electricity damage.
- Innate Electricity damage – effective against Robotic and Machinery.
- Good critical chance.
- Tied with Bo Prime for the second highest status chance of all staffs after the Broken Scepter.
- Stance mod has polarity, matches Flailing Branch stance.
- One polarity slot.
- Electricity damage – ineffective against Alloy Armor.
- Jump attack has a small radius and only stuns the target.
Acquisition[edit | edit source]
The Cadus's blueprint can be purchased from the Market.
|Time: 12 hrs|
|Market Price: 65||Blueprints Price:20,000|
Notes[edit | edit source]
- With maxed rank dual-stat event mods Virulent Scourge, Voltaic Strike, Volcanic Edge, and Vicious Frost the Cadus can achieve a status chance of 85%. Adding Melee Prowess increases this to 88.75%.
- Combining the above with Enduring Strike will result in an 103.75% status chance during channeling.
- When combining elements, the innate Electricity damage is added last.
- The MK1-Bo cannot be used to craft the Cadus.
Tips[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- In WARFRAME (China), the Cadus is named 光棍, which can be translated as a whole to Bachelor (光棍), or in parts to Light (光) and Stick (棍). Guānggùn (光棍) is a reference to the Chinese holiday of Singles' Day, the same date the Cadus was released.
- Although the Cadus is not available in the global build, it is wielded by the Trinity Specter guarding the Ceres Junction.
Patch History[edit | edit source]
See also[edit | edit source]
References[edit | edit source]
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.