- This mod can be acquired by successfully capturing or killing Eidolon Hydrolysts.
- It is now offered as a periodic item for sale by Baro Ki'Teer, costing 375 and 150,000 to purchase. Note that Baro Ki'Teer's stock changes with each appearance, and this mod may not be available on a succeeding appearance.
- This mod was previously acquired by scoring 10 Exposure Points in the Operation: Gate Crash Event, and again later as a rare drop during the Endurance portion of the Emergency Exit Tactical Alert.
- Can be combined with Jagged Edge and Rending Strike to provide a 270% increase to Slash damage.
- Compared to a base elemental mod (+90%) in terms of raw damage, Buzz Kill becomes more effective when a weapon's Slash damage exceeds 75% of total weapon damage. This does not take damage type multipliers into consideration.
- Buzz Kill is the second in a three-member series of 120% melee physical damage mods in which the first letter of each mod forms the series "A-B-C".
- Unlike its two cousin mods, which depict each of their modeling Warframes with their Immortal body skin, this mod depicts Valkyr with her base skin.
|Physical Damage Mods|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.