Buzz Kill is a mod that increases damage of a melee weapon by 20% per rank for a maximum of 120% at rank 5.
Stats[edit | edit source]
Acquisition[edit | edit source]
- This mod can be acquired by successfully capturing or killing Eidolon Hydrolysts.
- It is now offered as a periodic item for sale by Baro Ki'Teer, costing 375 and 150,000 to purchase. Note that Baro Ki'Teer's stock changes with each appearance, and this mod may not be available on a succeeding appearance.
- This mod was previously acquired by scoring 10 Exposure Points in the Operation: Gate Crash Event, and again later as a rare drop during the Endurance portion of the Emergency Exit Tactical Alert.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Slash bonus has no effect on the damage of the bleed status effect.
- Can be combined with , and to provide a 360% increase to damage.
- Compared to a base elemental mod (+90%) in terms of raw damage, Buzz Kill becomes more effective when a weapon's damage exceeds 75% of total weapon damage. This does not take damage type multipliers into consideration.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Buzz Kill is the second in a three-member series of 120% melee physical damage mods in which the first letter of each mod forms the series "A-B-C".
- Unlike its two cousin mods, which depict each of their modeling Warframes with their Immortal body skin, this mod depicts with her base skin.
Patch History[edit | edit source]
See also[edit | edit source]
|Physical Damage Mods|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.