- This weapon deals equal physical damages.
- Can equip the Burston-exclusive mod (Conclave only).
- Normal Attack
- Above average magazine
- Above average effective fire rate
- Above average max ammo
- High disposition
- Normal Attack
- Very low crit chance
- Low damage
- Below average status chance
- Low crit multiplier
- Burston (Normal Attack), compared to Burston Prime (Normal Attack):
- Lower base damage per projectile (30 vs. 36)
- Lower total damage (30 vs. 36)
- Lower base critical chance (6.00% vs. 18.00%)
- Lower base critical multiplier (1.6x vs. 1.8x)
- Lower base status chance (18.00% vs. 30.00%)
- Lower average damage per tap (93.24 vs. 123.55)
- Lower burst DPS (243.35 vs. 514.8)
- Lower sustained DPS (186.72 vs. 330.94)
- Lower fire rate (7.83 vs. 13.64)
- Lower Mastery Rank required (0 vs. 12)
- Higher disposition (●●●●● (1.45x) vs. ●●●●● (1.35x))
The Burston's blueprint can be purchased from the Market.
|Time: 12 Hour(s)|
|Market Price: 120||Blueprints Price:15,000|
- Be patient and find a rhythm with shooting to fire at a faster rate.
- There are various means to counteract the Burston's climbing recoil;
- Move the mouse down during each burst. Doing this can allow all three rounds of a burst to be headshots at medium range and can also be used to keep all bullets on target for long-distance shots.
- At long distances, aiming the first shot at the torso of enemies will help to guarantee at least one headshot in a burst.
- can almost negate the recoil generated, making it easier to keep the bullets on target.
- Use to regain extra ammo if needed.
- If you can't perform well with this weapon at long ranges, consider equipping the mod, as the Burston can do just as well at close range to mid-range combat.
- The Burston design was a source of much speculation as it did not directly fit the design aesthetic of the main factions. It was speculated that the Burston was an obsolete Grineer weapon; it was fielded by Grineer Elite Lancers prior to the release of the Hind in Update 9.6 (2013-08-16) and it also appeared in Grineer faction art. However, its redesign teased in Devstream 53 and subsequent release in Update: Specters of the Rail 0.0 (2016-07-08) shows it to be of Tenno origin.
- The Burston also appeared in the original Dark Sector video, where it was used by the Grineer. However, the connection between this video concept and Warframe is still unclear.
- Strangely enough, the Burston used in the video fires in an automatic manner.
|Weapons • Damage • Compare All • Cosmetics|