Bursting Mass could be obtained by reaching Rank 18 with Nightwave during Series 1.
- Adds a separate damage instance to the orb, dealing the accumulated weapon damage in a 15m radius.
- The explosion's damage composition matches all of the damage that passed through the orb, allowing for a rainbow of elements.
- Damage is modified by the orb and varies depending on the Mutalist Quanta's multishot. Accumulated damage will be reduced to 66% of the total and Electric will be added but will not combine with other elements:
- For example, a Kulstar with a max rank Hornet Strike and a max rank Pathogen Rounds firing through a double-stacked orb will add 200 × (1 + 220%) × (1 + 90% + 365%) × 0.66 × 200% = 845 Impact + 760 Toxin + 3084 Electric= 4689 damage to the explosion.
- The explosion does not inflict status effects.
- Faction damage bonuses do not apply whatsoever.
- Critical bonus damage is not absorbed and the explosion cannot crit.
- Damage falls off linearly from full 200% damage at the center of the explosion to ~1% damage at the 15m edge.
- The orb's standard Toxin explosion and its radius of 8m are unchanged.
- Projectiles created from Warframe abilities can also add damage to the orb.
- Projectiles that deal damage through a separate explosion rather than contact with the projectile itself, such as Talons and Antimatter Drop, will not contribute any damage unless they are detonated within the orb.
- Only 1 orb can be deployed at a time with the augment equipped. Split orbs created with a multishot bonus over 200% will detonate instantly.
- Creating a new orb will detonate any existing orb, allowing manual control of an orb's detonation.
- Having multishot between +200% and +300% (Quadshot chance) will create two double-stacked orbs instead of one triple stacked orb and one single-stacked orb. One orb will explode immediately, and you will be left with only +365% Electric instead of the full +500%.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.