This sentinel weapon is automatically acquired by acquiring Shade. Note that this weapon also takes up one Sentinel inventory slot.
This weapon deals primarily Puncture damage.
- Low Impact and Slash – less effective against shields and health.
- Extremely low critical chance and status chance.
- Low critical multiplier.
- Burst Laser, compared to Prisma Burst Laser:
- See Category:Burst Laser Build to see how players mod this weapon.
- See Category:Burst Laser Guides for guides on how to use this weapon effectively.
- For more general help with weapons, you may wish to browse Category:Weapon Guides.
- Actual fire rate of this weapon is not affected by fire rate mods. Instead, these mods affect delay between bursts.
- Due to having instantaneous reload, this weapon is not affected by magazine capacity or reload speed mods.
- Due to the travel time of each projectile as well as the slow fire rate, it may be advisable to keep your sentinel's attack precept at low levels, to prevent them from acquiring long ranged targets that are moving and difficult to hit.
- Whilst considered by much of the community to be a terrible weapon, it's still considered better than the Laser Rifle.
- Tied with the sentinel weapon Laser Rifle and the Archwing Onorix as the lowest critical multiplier weapons in Warframe.
- The weapon uses pistol mods, and so it's wise to have a duplicate set of pistol mods ranked up for it if one wants to properly mod an equipped burst laser while also having a properly modded secondary weapon.
Last updated: Hotfix 24.1.3
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.