- Low and – less effective against shields and health.
- Extremely low critical chance and status chance.
- Low critical multiplier.
- Burst Laser (attack: Normal), compared to Prisma Burst Laser (attack: Normal):
- Lower base damage (7 vs. 10)
- Lower total damage (7 vs. 10)
- Lower base critical chance (2.5% vs. 5%)
- Lower base critical multiplier (1.3x vs. 2x)
- Lower base status chance (2% vs. 10%)
- Lower average damage per shot (max Progenitor bonus if applicable) (7.05 vs. 10.5)
- Lower burst DPS (max Progenitor bonus if applicable) (11.33 vs. 16.87)
- Lower sustained DPS (max Progenitor bonus if applicable) (11.32 vs. 16.86)
- Actual fire rate of this weapon is not affected by fire rate mods. Instead, these mods affect delay between bursts.
- Due to having instantaneous reload, this weapon is not affected by magazine capacity or reload speed mods.
- Due to the travel time of each projectile as well as the slow fire rate, it may be advisable to keep your sentinel's attack precept at low levels, to prevent them from acquiring long ranged targets that are moving and difficult to hit.
- Whilst considered by much of the community to be a terrible weapon, it's still considered better than the .
- Tied with the sentinel weapon Laser Rifle and the Archwing as the lowest critical multiplier weapons in Warframe.
- Has a very key synergy with the Dethcube; Pistol mods equipped on the Burst Laser will affect the Dethcube's ability, and Pistol mods are frequently more powerful than their direct Rifle or Shotgun counterparts.
Last updated: Hotfix 24.1.3 (2018-12-05)
- , the prisma counterpart.
|Weapons • Damage • Compare All • Cosmetics|