|Rank||Magazine Capacity||Reload Speed||Cost|
- For any non-integer magazine values the magazine size is simply rounded to the nearest whole number. For example, a Strun modded with a max rank Burdened Magazine will have a calculated magazine size of 6 × (1 + 60%) = 9.6, which will simply round to 10.
- Suitable for shotguns with innately high magazine capacities ( Boar, Boar Prime, Sobek, or Phage).
- Could make one magazine last entire fights without needing any reloads, thus nullifying the negative reload speed.
- Combining this mod and Ammo Stock would give +120% magazine size to the modded shotgun.
- Unlike Tainted Mag and Tainted Clip, this mod increases the magazine size just as much as the non-corrupt counterpart, hence it should only be used in conjunction with Ammo Stock in builds aiming to maximize magazine size.
- With this mod and Ammo Stock, Tigris and it's variants can reach a magazine size of 4. With a rank 5 Ammo Stock, Burdened Magazine can be left at rank 1 to minimize the reload penalty and capacity drain.
- Prior to Update 16.7, this mod was usable in PvP games until it was replaced by its own specific PvP mods along with a number of other mods: Quickdraw, Fast Hands, Slip Magazine, Tactical Pump, Steady Hands, Stabilizer, Magazine Warp and Terminal Velocity.
|Warframe||Blind Rage • Fleeting Expertise • Narrow Minded • Overextended • Transient Fortitude|
|Rifle||Critical Delay • Depleted Reload • Heavy Caliber • Tainted Mag • Vile Acceleration • Vile Precision|
|Shotgun||Burdened Magazine • Critical Deceleration • Frail Momentum • Tainted Shell • Vicious Spread|
|Pistol||Anemic Agility • Creeping Bullseye • Hollow Point • Magnum Force • Tainted Clip|
|Melee||Corrupt Charge • Spoiled Strike|
|Ammo Maximum||Ammo Drum • Shell Compression • Trick Mag|
|Magazine capacity||Ammo Stock • Magazine Warp • Slip Magazine (Prime) • Wildfire • Ice Storm • Tainted Mag • Tainted Clip • Burdened Magazine|
|Mutation||Rifle Ammo Mutation (Prime) • Sniper Ammo Mutation • Shotgun Ammo Mutation (Prime) • Pistol Ammo Mutation (Prime) • Arrow Mutation • Vigilante Supplies|
|Ammunition efficiency (Aura)||Rifle Scavenger • Shotgun Scavenger • Sniper Scavenger • Pistol Scavenger|
|PvP||Maximum Capacity • Loaded Capacity • Full Capacity • Hydraulic Gauge • Hydraulic Chamber • Hydraulic Barrel • Skull Shots • Draining Gloom • Brain Storm|