Can be equipped on:
✓ denotes weapon with matching Stance polarity
|Combo Name||Button Combination|
|Lead Tango||+ 150%150%200%2x200%|
|Automatic Rhumba||+ 125%125%150%200%|
| Slide +
| In Air +
| Wall Dash +
|Knockdowned Enemy +|
|360° Attack Slam Attack Proc|
- Every attack does 25% bonus physical damage (i.e. Impact, Puncture, and Slash)
- The first attack in every combo is a shot.
- The last attack of Lead Tango consists of two shots.
- Both Samba Slash and Automatic Rhumba consist entirely of firing the gunblade.
- To perform Samba Slash, quickly double tap the melee button before performing the rest of the combo.
- Samba Slash features two rolls on the 3rd & 4th shots, try to line up the reticle to account for this.
- The pause to execute Magnum Mambo is very quick; the pause to drop the combo is as well.
- Shots fired from the combos, especially Magnum Mambo and Automatic Rhumba, will increase the combo counter based on the number of enemies hit.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.