The Bronco Prime is the Primed variant of the shotgun sidearm Bronco, featuring a higher base damage and magazine size at the cost of a lower fire rate and reload speed. The Bronco Prime was added into the game in Update 9.0.
|Time: 12 hrs|
|Market Price: N/A||Blueprints Price:N/A|
(V) Denotes Vaulted Void Relics
(B) Denotes Baro Ki'Teer Exclusive Void Relic
This weapon deals primarily Impact damage.
- Tied with Akbronco Prime for the third highest base damage of all shotgun-type secondaries, behind Twin Rogga and alt-fire Euphona Prime.
- Very high overall status chance.
- Good ammo efficiency.
- Can use the Bronco-exclusive Dizzying Rounds mod.
- Low Puncture and Slash damage - less effective against armor and health.
- Has linear damage falloff from 100% to 74% from 9m to 18m target distance (distances are affected by projectile flight speed).
- Very low critical chance.
- Low magazine size.
- Wide pellet spread cone makes the weapon ineffective beyond medium range.
- Bronco Prime, compared to Bronco:
- Higher base damage (350.0 vs. 280.0)
- Higher status chance (12.86% vs. 9.43%)
- Lower fire rate (4.17 rounds/sec vs. 5 rounds/sec)
- Longer range before damage falloff starts (9m vs. 7m)
- Longer range before damage falloff ends (18m vs. 14m)
- Smaller max damage reduction due to falloff (74% vs. 75%)
- Larger magazine (4 rounds vs. 2 rounds)
- Slower reload speed (2 s vs. 1.05 s)
- Higher Mastery Rank required (4 vs. 0)
- Lower disposition (1.4 vs. 1.45)
- Bronco Prime, compared to Akbronco Prime:
- See Category:Bronco Prime Build to see how players mod this weapon.
- See Category:Bronco Prime Guides for guides on how to use this weapon effectively.
- For more general help with weapons, you may wish to browse Category:Weapon Guides.
- The Bronco Prime's high damage, high spread and high pellet count (with Barrel Diffusion) make it a good crowd thinner and control tool, particularly against the Infested.
- Using Seeker is recommended to upgrade its crowd controlling capability.
- Gunslinger (or Lethal Torrent) and Quickdraw may be valuable due to the low rate of fire and reload speed, to increase the time spent shooting.
- The Bronco Prime has a non-static model, the barrel section rotates clockwise when fired and whilst reloading.
- The Bronco Prime's gold parts can be recolored as of Update 15.13.
Last updated: Update 27.2
- Bronco, the predecessor to this weapon.
- Akbronco, the akimbo version of the Bronco.
- Akbronco Prime, the akimbo version of this gun.
- Brakk, another pocket shotgun sidearm.