The Bronco Prime is the Primed variant of the shotgun sidearm Bronco, featuring a higher base damage and magazine size at the cost of a lower fire rate and reload speed. The Bronco Prime was added into the game in Update 9.0.
|Time: 12 hrs|
|Market Price: N/A||Blueprints Price:N/A|
This weapon deals primarily Impact damage.
- Tied with Akbronco Prime for the third highest base damage of all shotgun-type secondaries, behind Twin Rogga and alt-fire Euphona Prime.
- Very high overall status chance.
- Good ammo efficiency.
- Can use the Bronco-exclusive Dizzying Rounds mod.
- Low Puncture and Slash damage - less effective against armor and health.
- Has linear damage falloff from 100% to 74% from 9m to 18m target distance (distances are affected by projectile flight speed).
- Very low critical chance.
- Low magazine size.
- Wide pellet spread cone makes the weapon ineffective beyond medium range.
- Bronco Prime, compared to Bronco:
- Higher base damage (350.0 vs. 280.0)
- Higher status chance (12.86% vs. 9.43%)
- Lower fire rate (4.17 rounds/sec vs. 5 rounds/sec)
- Longer range before damage falloff starts (9m vs. 7m)
- Longer range before damage falloff ends (18m vs. 14m)
- Smaller max damage reduction due to falloff (74% vs. 75%)
- Larger magazine (4 rounds vs. 2 rounds)
- Slower reload speed (2 s vs. 1.05 s)
- Higher Mastery Rank required (4 vs. 0)
- Lower disposition (1.4 vs. 1.45)
- Bronco Prime, compared to Akbronco Prime:
AcquisitionBronco Prime's main and component blueprints are acquired from the following Void Relics.
| Lith M6 Common|
Lith H1 Common (V)
Lith N1 Common (V)
Lith N4 Common (V)
Lith S1 Common (V)
Lith V8 Common (V)
Meso C2 Common (V)
Meso E2 Common (V)
Meso N2 Common (V)
Meso N3 Common (V)
Meso S2 Common (V)
Meso V5 Common (V)
Neo M1 Common (V)
Neo S9 Common (V)
Axi N2 Common (V)
Axi P2 Common (V)
Axi P3 Common (V)
Axi S1 Common (V)
| Meso N10 Uncommon|
Meso R3 Uncommon (V)
Neo M2 Uncommon (V)
Neo V1 Uncommon (V)
Axi E2 Uncommon (V)
Axi N3 Uncommon (V)
| Neo M3 Common|
Axi W1 Common
Lith C2 Common (V)
Meso B4 Common (V)
Meso E3 Common (V)
Meso F1 Common (V)
Meso P1 Common (V)
Meso S8 Common (V)
Neo B1 Common (V)
Neo N6 Common (V)
Neo S8 Common (V)
Neo S11 Common (V)
Neo V4 Common (V)
Neo Z3 Common (V)
Axi S1 Common (V)
- See Category:Bronco Prime Build to see how players mod this weapon.
- See Category:Bronco Prime Guides for guides on how to use this weapon effectively.
- For more general help with weapons, you may wish to browse Category:Weapon Guides.
- The Bronco Prime's high damage, high spread and high pellet count (with Barrel Diffusion) make it a good crowd thinner and control tool, particularly against the Infested.
- Using Seeker is recommended to upgrade its crowd controlling capability.
- Gunslinger (or Lethal Torrent) and Quickdraw may be valuable due to the low rate of fire and reload speed, to increase the time spent shooting.
- The Bronco Prime has a non-static model, the barrel section rotates clockwise when fired and whilst reloading.
- The Bronco Prime's gold parts can be recolored as of Update 15.13.
Last updated: Update 27.2
- Bronco, the predecessor to this weapon.
- Akbronco, the akimbo version of the Bronco.
- Akbronco Prime, the akimbo version of this gun.
- Brakk, another pocket shotgun sidearm.