The Bronco functions like a cross between a shotgun and handgun, that comes in a handy package to complement long range primary weapons.
This weapon can be sold for 5,000; it is also a requisite ingredient for (x2).
Characteristics[edit | edit source]
- High base damage.
- High damage – effective against shields.
- High overall status chance.
- Good fire rate.
- Fast reload speed.
- Innate multishot of 7 pellets.
- Very ammo efficient.
- Can use the Bronco-exclusive mod.
- Low and damage – less effective against armor and health.
- Very low critical chance.
- Linear damage falloff from 100% to 75% from 7m to 14m target distance (distances are affected by Projectile Speed).
- Extremely small magazine size of just 2 rounds; requires frequent reloading.
- Wide pellet spread cone makes the weapon ineffective beyond medium range.
- Bronco, compared to Akbronco:
- Bronco, compared to Bronco Prime:
- Lower base damage (280 vs. 350)
- Lower status chance (9.43% vs. 12.86%)
- Higher fire rate (5 rounds/sec vs. 4.17 rounds/sec)
- Shorter range before damage falloff starts (7m vs. 9m)
- Shorter range before damage falloff ends (14m vs. 18m)
- Larger max damage reduction due to falloff (75% vs. 74%)
- Smaller magazine (2 rounds vs. 4 rounds)
- Faster reload speed (1.05 s vs. 2 s)
- Lower Mastery Rank required (0 vs. 4)
- Higher disposition (1.45 vs. 1.4)
Acquisition[edit | edit source]
The Bronco's blueprint can be purchased from the Market.
|Time: 12 hrs|
|Market Price: 190||Blueprints Price:15,000|
Tips[edit | edit source]
- The weapon's spread cone can be shrunken by zooming in.
- It is surprisingly effective at dealing damage over groups of enemies, in close to mid range fights.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The word Bronco is a term in a Spanish Dialect meaning "rough".
- It is also a common term for wild horse in Western culture.
- Its appearance is similar to the Mauler shotgun-pistol from Halo.
Media[edit | edit source]
Patch History[edit | edit source]
Last updated: Update 27.2 (2020-03-05)
See Also[edit | edit source]
- , the akimbo counterpart of this gun.
- , the prime counterpart of this gun.
- , the primed akimbo counterpart of this gun.
- , another Tenno-made pocket shotgun sidearm.
|Weapons • Damage • Compare All • Cosmetics|