The Bronco functions like a cross between a shotgun and handgun, that comes in a handy package to complement long range primary weapons.
|Time: 12 hrs|
|Market Price: 190||Blueprints Price:15,000|
This weapon deals primarily Impact damage.
- High base damage.
- High status chance.
- Good fire rate.
- High reload speed.
- Very ammo efficient.
- Low Puncture and Slash damage – less effective against armor and health.
- Very low critical chance.
- Linear damage falloff from 100% to 75% from 7m to 14m target distance (distances are affected by Projectile Speed).
- Before 100% status chance, the listed status chance is the base chance per shot that at least one pellet will proc a status; the actual base status chance per pellet is ~3.49%.
- Extremely small magazine size of just 2 rounds; requires frequent reloading.
- Wide pellet spread cone makes the weapon ineffective beyond medium range.
- Bronco, compared to Akbronco:
- Bronco, compared to Bronco Prime:
- Lower base damage (280.0 vs. 350.0)
- Lower status chance (22% vs. 30%)
- Higher fire rate (5 rounds/sec vs. 4.17 rounds/sec)
- Shorter range before damage falloff starts (7m vs. 9m)
- Shorter range before damage falloff ends (14m vs. 18m)
- Larger max damage reduction due to falloff (75% vs. 74%)
- Smaller magazine (2 rounds vs. 4 rounds)
- Faster reload speed (1.05 s vs. 2 s)
- Lower Mastery Rank required (0 vs. 4)
- See Category:Bronco Build to see how players mod this weapon.
- See Category:Bronco Guides for guides on how to use this weapon effectively.
- For more general help with weapons, you may wish to browse Category:Weapon Guides.
- The weapon's spread cone can be shrunken by zooming in.
- It is surprisingly effective at dealing damage over groups of enemies, in close to mid range fights.
- Using maxed Seeker is recommended to upgrade its crowd controlling capability, making it the best scatter-damaging sidearm.
- The damage listed is actually the combination of all seven pellets' damage values. The actual damage per pellet is 12 impact, 1.5 puncture, and 1.5 slash
- The word Bronco is a term in a Spanish Dialect meaning "rough".
- It is also a common term for wild horse in Western culture.
Last updated: Hotfix 24.1.5
- Akbronco, the akimbo counterpart of this gun.
- Bronco Prime, the prime counterpart of this gun.
- Akbronco Prime, the primed akimbo counterpart of this gun.
- Pyrana, another Tenno-made pocket shotgun sidearm.