is an aura mod
that grants additional Shields
equal to a percentage of Energy
spent whenever an ability is cast.
|| Cost *
| 0 || 25% || -2
| 1 || 50% || -3
| 2 || 75% || -4
| 3 || 100% || -5
| 4 || 125% || -6
| 5 || 150% || -7
* Aura mods increase the amount of Mod Capacity
Brief Respite is dropped by the Orphid Specter, available upon anointing a Silver Grove shrine with the Twilight Apothic.
- Stacks with the Augur mod set effect for a total of 390% Energy to shield conversion.
- Inaros and Nidus do not gain any effect from this aura.
- Shields are only replenished from activating abilities. Constant Energy drain from channeling abilities or triggered drain such as Artemis Bow shots do not replenish Shields.
- Excess Shields are granted as Overshields, but more will not be granted before Overshields are exhausted.
- As such, if Shields are full, users should cast their highest cost ability to get maximum Overshields.
- Because the amount of shields restored is based off energy usage, this means that Ability Efficiency can reduce the potency of this aura's effects.
- Conversely, equipping Blind Rage to decrease Efficiency increases the effectiveness of the aura.
- This is the first aura using the polarity.
- Currently no Warframe possesses a matching polarity by default, aside from Excalibur and Nekros (and latter's Prime variant) who have no innate Aura polarities.