* Aura mods increase the amount of Mod Capacity
- Stacks with the Augur mod set effect for a total of 390% Energy to shield conversion.
- Inaros and Nidus (due to having no shields) as well as Hildryn (due to having no energy) do not gain any effect from this aura.
- Shields are only replenished from activating abilities. Constant Energy drain from channeling abilities or triggered drain such as Artemis Bow shots do not replenish Shields.
- Excess Shields are granted as Overshields, but more will not be granted before Overshields are exhausted.
- As such, if Shields are full, users should cast their highest cost ability to get maximum Overshields.
- Because the amount of shields restored is based off energy usage, this means that Ability Efficiency can reduce the potency of this aura's effects.
- Conversely, equipping Blind Rage to decrease Efficiency increases the effectiveness of the aura.
- This is the first aura using the polarity.
|Madurai||Dead Eye • Growing Power • Pistol Amp • Power Donation • Rifle Amp • Shotgun Amp • Steel Charge|
|Vazarin||EMP Aura • Infested Impedance • Physique • Rejuvenation • Stand United • Toxin Resistance|
|Naramon||Corrosive Projection • Enemy Radar • Energy Siphon • Empowered Blades • Loot Detector • Mecha Empowered • Pistol Scavenger • Rifle Scavenger • Shield Disruption • Shotgun Scavenger • Sniper Scavenger • Speed Holster • Sprint Boost|
|Unreleased||Affinity Amp • Electrical Resistance • Fire Resistance • Frost Insulation • Laser Deflection|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.