Stats[edit | edit source]
Acquisition[edit | edit source]
- This mod was acquired by surviving at least 30 minutes in the Operation: Mutalist Incursions Event.
- Can also be obtained in the Tactical Alert (Divine Will) as a rare drop from completing the Razorback assassination mission.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Can be combined with Flechette and Accelerated Blast to provide a 210% increase to Puncture damage.
- This is best suited for the Hek due to its high Puncture damage.
- When calculating total raw damage, a weapon will require a Puncture damage percentage equal to 75% of its total base damage to equal the raw damage increase provided by a standard elemental mod (which increases corresponding elemental damages by 90%). The higher the Puncture damage percentage over 75%, the more viable this mod will be as opposed to an elemental mod, and vice versa for lower values. These calculations only pertain to raw damage and do not take into consideration enemy armor/flesh/shield damage multipliers.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- One of the few mods that depict a Warframe with non-standard color schemes, in this case a Nyx with her Immortal skin.
- Breechloader is the correct spelling. A breech is the part of a cannon behind the bore. A breach is an act of breaking or failing to observe a law, agreement, or code of conduct; or a gap in a wall, barrier, or defense, especially one made by an attacking army.
- This likely an intended deviation, as the mod does not affect reload. The name simply being a wordplay that combines gun terminology with a word related to puncture.
Patch History[edit | edit source]
See also[edit | edit source]
- Flechette, another Puncture damage modifier for shotguns.
- Accelerated Blast, a Nightmare mod increasing Fire Rate and Puncture damage for shotguns.
|Physical Damage Mods|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.