Stats[edit | edit source]
The duration value in the in-game description is rounded to the nearest integer and is inaccurate as a result.
Acquisition[edit | edit source]
- This augment may be rewarded after a Conclave match, regardless if the player wins or loses the match in question.
- Beginning in Series 3, this augment can be purchased as a Nightwave Cred Offering for 20.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Can also be equipped on the Prisma Grakata.
- Ammo Efficiency means the Grakata will not consume ammunition when firing; at full rank, the Grakata will not consume ammunition at all if you reliably score headshots and keep the buff going.
- Can be used with Wild Frenzy. However, ammunition will not be refunded if Brain Storm activates during the burst.
- Additional headshots will refresh Brain Storm's duration.
Bugs[edit | edit source]
- On the mod card in-game, at max rank, the duration is rounded up to 1 second. This is purely visual, however.
Patch History[edit | edit source]
See Also[edit | edit source]
|Reserve Ammo||Ammo Drum • Shell Compression • Trick Mag|
|Magazine Capacity||Ammo Stock • Magazine Warp • Slip Magazine ( Prime) • Wildfire • Ice Storm • Tainted Mag • Tainted Clip • Burdened Magazine|
|Ammo Mutation||Rifle Ammo Mutation ( Prime) • Sniper Ammo Mutation • Shotgun Ammo Mutation ( Prime) • Pistol Ammo Mutation ( Prime) • Arrow Mutation • Vigilante Supplies|
|Ammo Pickup||Amalgam Daikyu Target Acquired • Rifle Scavenger • Shotgun Scavenger • Sniper Scavenger • Pistol Scavenger|
|Ammo Efficiency||Skull Shots • Brain Storm|
|Ammo Refund||Blood For Ammo • Wild Frenzy|
|PvP||Maximum Capacity • Loaded Capacity • Full Capacity • Hydraulic Gauge • Hydraulic Chamber • Hydraulic Barrel • Draining Gloom|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.