Brachiolysts are Sentient enemies normally encountered only on Murex Ships in Veil Proxima. They are also encountered during Sentient invasions during the New War. Unlike most Sentient enemies, they do not adapt to damage, nor do they feature a visible Core on their body.
- Brachiolysts have two way of attacking: at first they take their distance and attack from the air with energy projectiles, then they switch to ground mode using melee attacks.
- Brachiolysts are, by far, the weakest Sentient unit, not featuring the damage adaptation most of other units have, and their attacks are farily easy to avoid and deal moderate damage.
- They shouldn't, however, be underestimated, due to their habit of attacking in groups while being backed by stronger fighters like Symbilysts.
- The weakness of Brachiolysts compared to other Sentients may suggest that they are a more recent evolution, and have not yet gained the ability to adapt to damage as yet. They may also be a weaker unit not powerful enough to adapt.
- They may also be much less sophisticated (and therefore easier to produce) drones made only while a Sentient ship is under attack.
- In certain rooms inside the Murex ships, Brachiolysts can be seemingly seen to be born. They are invulnerable at first, and start attacking right after.
- The Brachiolyst that are seen forming in the pools in the Murex take the form of Amalgam Alkonost, a Corpus Amalgam unit that has been fully converted with Sentient technology.
|Drone||Aerolyst • Anu Mantalyst • Anu Pyrolyst • Battalyst • Brachiolyst • Conculyst • Eradicyst • Mimic • Oculyst • Ortholyst • Summulyst • Symbilyst|
|Spectral||Anu Interference Drone • Choralyst • Spectralyst • Vomvalyst|
|Amalgam||Amalgam Arca Heqet • Amalgam Arca Kucumatz • Amalgam Cinder Machinist • Amalgam Phase MOA • Amalgam Swarm Satyr|
|Ships||Condrix • Gyrix • Ionyx • Murex • Orphix • Splintrix|
|Teralyst • Gantulyst • Hydrolyst • Ropalolyst • Condrix • Suda-Hunhow • Wolf of Saturn Six (Amalgamized) • Typholyst|