The Bore mod increases Puncture damage of a pistol by 20% per rank for a maximum of 120% at Rank 5.
Stats[edit | edit source]
Acquisition[edit | edit source]
- This mod is acquired by surviving at least 30 minutes in the Operation: Mutalist Incursions Event.
- Obtainable from re-accruing Razorback Armada
- Was also obtainable from the Divine Will Tactical Alert.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Can be combined with No Return to provide a 180% increase to Puncture damage.
- When calculating total raw damage, a weapon will require a Puncture damage percentage equal to 75% of its total base damage to equal the raw damage increase provided by a standard elemental mod (which increases corresponding elemental damages by 90%). The higher the Puncture damage percentage over 75%, the more viable this mod will be as opposed to an elemental mod, and vice versa for lower values. These calculations only pertain to raw damage, and do not take into consideration enemy armor/flesh/shield damage multipliers.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- One of the few mods that depicts a Warframe with non-standard color schemes, in this case a Nyx with her Immortal skin.
Bugs[edit | edit source]
- This mod appears to have no effect on the Burst Laser.
Patch History[edit | edit source]
See also[edit | edit source]
|Physical Damage Mods|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.