“I want more... Operator, please hurry! This story is getting quite good!”This article is a stub. You can help WARFRAME Wiki by adding a sentence or two.
- (Roky): "Glinty mucker wants in. I tells him: our family's logical, see? Your lot's biological. Mumsie. Dadsie. Luck a the draw. All coddled and swaddled. Mucker wouldn't last ten seconds in a vent." (Boon): "Bah-bah." (Roky): "Bah-bah beh-beh."
- "He's gettin' by hard, same as us. Ain't no self-pity in there, neither. Just grit. Scope it clean and you'll klokkit."
- (Boon): "Problem is, see, people are too rich. Not enough to go 'round. That's why we're down this hole." (Roky): "Know how you stop someone gettin' too rich?" (Boon): "Drop 'em down a hole."
- "Arright, klokkit! I say go, ya floor it. Time kicks off once you hit the first marker. Ready?"
- "Rules are simple: timer starts once you hit the first marker. Now, let's see whatya packin'."
- "Works like this: hit the marker, the timer starts. Vapor trail, chek? Ya bomb and ya done. Ready?"
- "First marker gone bah-bah!"
- "Nice form. Let's see you keep it."
- "Nothin' fancy, but got it done. Ya plank okay for a glinty mucker."
- "Ya, don't get smug. You did fine but chek no flair. You scored that one, but I'm still king."
- "You's a lucky mucker an' no mistake. Skin a ya teeth, Glinty!"
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.