Please note that this page is a work in progress and is currently mostly based on the information for the Boltor
The Boltor Prime is the Prime version of the Boltor projectile rifle, released in Update 12.4. This requires the user to take into account projectile travel time while aiming at targets, as well as the projectile drift, which renders the Boltor Prime largely ineffective beyond medium ranges for most users. Despite this, the Boltor can still easily punish close-range targets. Its high Puncture damage makes it an excellent close-quarters rifle against the Grineer.
This weapon deals primarily Puncture damage.
- High base damage.
- Deals high Puncture damage which deals extra to armored enemies.
- Average rate of fire.
- Fair accuracy.
- Low Recoil.
- A polarity slot.
- Infested Runners do not explode on death when killed by the projectiles of this weapon.
- Bolts have a small amount of travel time to medium range and ineffective beyond that.
- Bolts have a fair amount of projectile drop reducing accuracy at medium to long range.
- Inefficient ammo economy.
- Low Slash and Impact damage.
- Low critical chance.
|Alloy Plate ||100|
|Polymer Bundle ||600|
|Build time||24 hours|
- Main article: Category:Boltor Build
See the user build section for builds using this weapon.